Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#25064] Census 1801: Better, but not perfect...

Gjest Fredrik Buch
 Del

Gjest Fredrik Buch

Hi,thanks for improving the response of the 1801 census - that is much appreciated!Remember, my test case was first name contains 'ilhelm', and I found 21 hits in Throndhjem. The response was just right. For the next page, though, it added household information of a single person on the list (totally uninteresting to me!), and I don't think it belongs there. It is also inconsistent behaviour compared with the first page. In the pursuit of perfection, please take a look!Digitalarkivet is a fantastic tool for those researching genealogy, so thanks for making it a very powerful tool, especially for those doing very complex searches, since doing those manually is just plainly impossible!Again, thanks for the improvements, and have a wonderful day!!!Freddy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.