Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#25219] Rigelsen- Rasmussen-Hansen-Olsen ... Tønsberg 1813 - 1875

Gjest Mike Wilson
 Del

Gjest Mike Wilson

Hjelp I've reach a few brick walls with our family ancestory research.1) Jens and Lovise Hansen in Norge 1875 Census have three children Axel, Haakon (have not been able to find and other trace on these on IGI etc) & Emma Guline (b 22 Jun 1856, Domkirken, Oslo). At the time Jens * Lovise were fostering the sisters Emma Mathilda & Aagodt Constance Rigelsen (parents Ludvig Ferdinand Rigelsen død 12/4/1867 and Betsy Andrea Madsdr). Jens and Lovis are the uncle and aunt to those two Rigelsen sisters but we can't work out how. Info on the marriage of Jens and Lovise would assist considerably.2. We also wish to determine which Rasmus Rigelsen marries Sorine Marie Huusoe on 21 Nov 1817 in Tønsberg, Vestfold and which one marries Dorte Olsdr on 10 Oct 1813 in Stavern. They are the only two Rigelsens in that part of the world at that time who marry in Norway. Suspect that they are first cousins from Denmark, ones father is Peder, the others is probably Hans and they were sailmakers.Peder was in Norway for that 1801 Census but Captain Peter Rigelsen of the troop ship 'Louise Augusta' in Tønsberg in 1801-2 was not and did not marry and have children.One Rasmus Rigelsen was born in 1790 in Copenhagen, the other ~1793 possibly in Aalborg Dk.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Skillinghaug

Hei Mike. I`ll will try to help you, but my english is not good. I found this on Folketellinger 1865 for 0705 Tønsberg: [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f60705&gardpostnr=141&personpostnr=1792&merk=1792#ovre>Lenke Is this your family? If you will look in Family Search for the children you have to see for the last name Ludvigsen, and I hope you will find it. I also found Hans Kristian Rigelsen in Horten, Nordre Enggade 10.He was born in 1818. See:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mike Wilson

Hei Anne-LiseYes that's the family. Sadly Ludvig Ferdinand died at sea in 1867 and the family split up, that why I am trying to work out who Jens & Luise Hansen are as recorded in your first lenke as they are relatives some how.Hans Christian (HC) b 1818 is the older brother of Ludvig (LF) b 1828. Hans' married in 1853 and his family emigrated to Antwerp Belgium so were also difficult to trace.By her birth date Luise could be like Josefine Amalie Hansdatter Friberg b 1877 (you second lenke), ie a daugther out of wedlock to ?).Would be very appreciative if you could find out who Luise b 1828 is.MikePS Your english is fine.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Skillinghaug

Hei Mike.. I d`nt found Luise, but here is Hans and his fam. in 1865 census. Living in Sem, near Tønsberg. Lenke I`ll think Josefine Amalie Hansdatter Friberg could be his wife`s family. Tj. stands for servent or something like that.. Anne-Lise

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

The wife of Jens Hansen, with the daugther Emma Guline b. 1856, was Maren Lovise Madsen.FS IGI Jens Hansen, father Hans Johannesen was married 26/11 1854 Stokke to Maren Lovise Madsdt., father Mads Abrahamsen. (Batchno. M421693 1844-71)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Mads Abrahamsen was married to Elen Marie Christensdt, 6 children or more. One was Birte Andrea Madsdt. b. 1826, and she is the sister of Maren Lovise Madsdt.Berthe Andrea Madsdt., father Mads Abrahamsen, was married 10/3 1853 Stokke to Ludvig Ferdinand Rigelsen, father, Rasmus Rigelsen.Children of Berthe and Ludvig: Aagot Konstance Ludvigsdt. bapt. 2/4 1858 Tønsberg, Richard Albert Ludvigsen bapt. 27/3 1859 Tønsberg and Betsy Andrea Ludvigsdt. bapt. 23/11 1862 Tønsberg.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mike Wilson

BeritThe following from your list were our closest Norge realtives alive in 1875.Children of Berthe and Ludvig: Aagot Konstance Ludvigsdt. bapt. 2/4 1858 Tønsberg, Richard Albert Ludvigsen bapt. 27/3 1859 Tønsberg and Betsy Andrea Ludvigsdt. bapt. 23/11 1862 Tønsberg.In 1865 the family was reorded as LenkeWe know Ludvig Ferdinand Rigelsen's fateDon't know his wifes Berthe Andrea Rigelsen's fateDon't know son Ludvig Ferdinand Rigelsen's fateDaughter Emma Mathilde Rigelsen død 1877Don't know Aagot Constance Rigelsen's fateDon't know Albert Richard Rigelsen's fateOscar Severin Rigelsen settled here in Adelaide South Australia and was the last of the Rigelsens so the family story goes.Don't know Betsy Andrea Rigelsen's fateDon't know Agnes Wilhelmine Rigelsen's fateTakk for your help, would not have thought that it would be Betsey Adreas sister for been too focused on the Rigelsen line.Takk againMike

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 uker senere...
Gjest Lorents Rigelsen

GunnRe: Lorents Rigelsen, borger med bevart borgerbrev 1720.As for L Rigelsen og 1720 I seem to recall he was involved in a battle Sweden in a war episode, not shure where he fits in to the Rigelsen theme but I suspect he was Danish.I have found in the IGI all the brothers and sisters of Hans & Peter, the sons of Rasmus b.1706 in Danmark, and Lorents is not one of them. The Danish Census of 1787 confirms that they all were sail makers (seilmagers) and the H & P both had children whom they called Rasmus & Anne Kirstine which made it a bigger puzzle for quiet a while.I am not researching H &P Rigelsen's brothers and sisters (well not yet).Under the name Hans Regelsen there is a entry on the www that shows a danish seaman was hung in Scotland in 1811 for a crime against a woman.Hope you have had a good weekend, I am off to work in 30 min.Best regards from Mike Wilson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.