Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#25586] limiting search

Gjest Kevin Hellerud
 Del

Gjest Kevin Hellerud

I tried to use this data base to locate my Great Grandmother who died about 1947. I could only find where I could put in one name (a dropdown gave a choice of things such as first OR last name and a few others where you had to choose one and only one) and it listed people in recent years with that last name (as well as other names) who died, but I could not see how I could get back to 1947 area to search for her name.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Andersen

Are you refering to Deaths in Norway 1995-April 2001 (1947-2001)?This database contains mainly data after 1995 and only some before that. Only 2 records from 47 and 3 from 49 as example.I suppose the english version will soon be available but if enter A:Død B:Inneheld C:1949 you will find them. You will also get a new search box to limit your search if necessary.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.