Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#25828] Astrid Olafsen - Narvik, Nordland

Gjest Moira Bue
 Del

This is a continuation of research under the title 'Kirkeboker for Jerpen' researching one 'Astrid Olafsen' daughter of Edvart Anton Olafsen and Laura Pedersen. Thanks to your help I have discovered that there was an Astrid Olafsen born in Gjerpen in 1897. It would appear that she must have died between the 1900 census and when the second 'Astrid Olafsen' was born on September 19th, 1906. Edvart Anton worked for the railways and it appears that he might have moved from Gjerpen to Narvik before Astrid died since no one found her death in the Gjerpen records. The second Astrid is reputedly born in Narvik. Does anyone have access to the death records for Narvik for this period 1900-1906 which might indicate what happened to the first Astrid? thanks, moira bue

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans-Petter Falao

Astrid Olafsen died 13 oct 1906 in Narvik, buried 20 oct 1906, born 1897 Gjerpen. Astrid Pauline Olafsen born 19 sep 1906 Narvik, christened 18 nov 1906 Narvik.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Many thanks Hans-Petter! And also the others who helped me solve this puzzle which started when Astrid Pauline's daughter told me that my records from the 1900 census were incorrect as Astrid wasn't born until 1906. It appears that she did not know of the first Astrid. Do the records show cause of death? Again my thanks to all, regards moira bue

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.