Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#25982] Jacobsens - Borre/Horten Vesfold in 1820 -1870

Gjest Mike Wilson
 Del

Gjest Mike Wilson

Is this the one family line?1. PARENTSJacob NIELSEN m 18/2/1821 Anne kirstine RIEGELSENChildren:In STAVERNPeder Nicolaj JACOBSEN born 26/11/1823Niels JACOBSEN born 28/11/1826Jacob JACOBSEN born 14/3/1830Anton JACOBSEN born 8/3/18342. PARENTSJACOB JACOBSEN M 7/5/1954 MAREN HELENE LARSDRChildren: In Horten, VestfoldPeter Nicolai JACOBSEN Christening 26/12/1854Johan Laurits JACOBSEN B26/3/1857Andreas Martin JACOBSEN bORN 25/1/1859Marie Josephine Jacobsen Chr. 5/7/1863Marie Josephine JACOBSEN cHR 5/7/1863Anna Lovise JACOBSEN 8/10/18653. PARENTSJOHAN LAURITIS JACOBSEN M 22/6/1913 BORGHILD ELVINE EKHOLT in MOSSCHILDRENJohan Toralf JACOBSEN, Death before 1990.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hello! Here I am again. I think I found the family you asked for in Horten in 1900. LenkeI am interested in Hortensfamliy. Both my father and mother are born in Horten, and my grandparents lived in that small town in generations back.Some of my forfathers moved to Horten from Stavern about 1850. ( the marine-station moved from STAVERN to Horten about that time, probably the same that happend to your family.)I will try to find the family in Stavern too. If they still lives there in 1875/ 1900.Best regards from Gunn Huglen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here is probably the marriage of Jacob Nilsen and Anne Kristine Rigelsen. Lenke I found them om Family search, but so far I have not found their childrens birth in Stavern or in Fredriksvern. ( old name of the marine-station)Gunn.H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

At last I found Anton Jacobsen born i 1834. LenkeI think it must be the same Jacob Jacobsen b. in Stavern 1830, that you have in Horten in 1865. The wifes name does not fit exactly, but the names of the children are correct.Regards from Gunn.H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mike Wilson

Hei GunnI had not found Andreas Martin Jacobsen before excepet in the next generation. See [url="http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp>LenkeI'>http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp>LenkeI have been searching Lenkeon both Forenavmn one the less common names have had some progress, for instance-John Lauritis Jacobsen born 26 March (my birthday) 1857 in Horten from generation 2 marries Thora Marie Berletsen of Horten in Moss in about 1889Johan Toralf Jacobsen (so of John Lauritis Jacobsen) marries Borghild Elvine Ekholt on 22 June 1913.Likewise Jacob & Maren (Larsdr) Jacobsen's son Pedder Nicolai b 1859 was found.I also check out http://www.familysearch.org which is where the dates of the events come from.Now I am going to see where you latest find

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hallo Mike.I am sorry I have given you some information that you got from other people in other thems.Obviosley I should have read all thems better.The links you gave to Family search did not function. You must click on the right to the persons link and Copy shortcut , then you can put the link in as usual.If you put links to the themes with family-conections, it is easier to find.I have learnt that I always should read what`s written in earlier thems, before I try to answer.I have leart from other members this year, how to make links. I am not god at using my computor, but there are a lot of good helpers in the DIGITALARKIV.Best regards from Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.