Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#26047] Paulsen Vestfold - Oslo

Gjest Mike Wilson
 Del

Gjest Mike Wilson

Does anyone have a connection with this family in Vestfold or Oslo?Wilhelm Frithjof Paulsen b 1835 marries Cecilie Nathalia Ri(e)gelsen born 1833 in Tønsberg.Children: Mary b 1869, Kathinka b1872, Wilhelm Frithjof, Jeni (Jenny) Fransiska b 1865,Next generation: Wilhelm Frithjof Paulsen (Wilhelmsen) Marries Wilhelemine TheodoraChildren: Ragnihld b1893, Aslaug b 1891

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I wonder if the family here might be some of the next generation? The names Fridtjof, and children Ragnhild and Aslaug fits? Think you should take a look at it. LenkeGunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mike Wilson

Hei GunnTakk for that.Can't seem to go any further forward in time from 1900 for this line of the family, but I would be interested to know what occupations the two Wilhelms had.Hopefully one day some other decendant of this family will see the connections with this and some of my other postings on the www.Best Regards from Mike Wilson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hello! I Will try to translate the words: ' Murersvend', A man doing brickwork7 MASONRY WORK ( BRICKLAYER`S APPRENTICE) The word REVISOR , is an auditor. The man is working with bankruptcy.Sorry , my English is no good, but I do hope you will understand. Regards from, Gunn Huglen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mike Wilson

GunnTakk for that.I must get an English-Norge Dictionary it might be easier to look up names in a book than do it by online questions. I am trying to tack down the decendants of 6 Rigelsen siblings born in Tønsberg between 1818 & 1833, namely the children of Rasmus -Hans Christian, skibsfører alive in 1900 Ceclie Nathalia marries WF Paulsen Charlotte Amalie - Ggrand daughter marries in the USA to a peist HA Hartmenn Andrea - had luck here found a 5th cousin Stavanger. Ludvig Ferdinand a skibsfører - our decendant who had the misfortune to drown at sea in 1867 and had 6 children except of course the one that came to Australia and stayed.Have gone back another generation (5th back from prsent)and found quiet a number of others (some from Stavern, mostlikely decendants of a second Rasmus Rigelsen and thier cousin)but can not trace them after 1900 yet. 2 Generations further back the Rieglsens were in Danmark but those where were single in Norge from 1801 married Norwegians.Best Regards MikePS: you written English was fine

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hello! I wonder if this Hans Rigelsen in Horten 1900 is one of your family? LenkeDo hope you will find more informations about the family after 1900.Best regards from Gunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Hi Mike and GunnRe translation of murersved: I am afraid that this has been mistranslated. A svend (svenn) is a person who has completed his basic trade training and is translated into English as a Journeymann.An apprentice is one who is undergoing his basic trade training and is translated into Norwegian as lærling.mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.