Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#26678] Marte Halsteinsdatter/David Olsen Bamrud - Feiring, Akershus

Gjest Robert L. Evensen
 Del

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

I'm looking for information on the descendants of Marthe Halsteinsdatter, born about 1795 in Fagernæs, Feiring, Akershus and her husband, David Olsen Bamrud, born abt. 1798. They were married 6 October 1822 in Sø-Skålerud, Hurdal, Akershus.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Tusen takk, Odd! Many thanks for this information. I have many family members with the name Aarnæs. Might they be from your town? They are listed as being born in Hurdal.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

? David in 1865 LenkeOne David Olsen was born ab.1798 at Nord-Bundli in Hurdal and one David ab. 1796 at Holkind in Feiring.FS, children of David and Marthe Halstensdt., all born/bapt. in Hurdal: Else Mathea 12/1 1823, Helene Margrete 25/2 1826, Ole 25/12 1829, Christopher b. 5/1 and bapt. 19/2 1832, Karen Marie 12/6 1833 and Dorthe Maria bapt. 10/9 1837.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

Robert, David Olsen was bapt. July 22, 1798 Bondelie, Hurdal.Parents: Ole Davidsen and Magnil Ultichsdatter. Marthe Halstensdatter bapt. Nov.15, 1795 Fagesnæs, Hurdal. Parents: Halsten OLsen and Margrethe Nielsdatter.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Hei Hans, Thank you so much. I did not have any of this information. It is still difficult for me working with farm names. They change so often. Marthe Halsteinsdatter was my 3rd great-grandaunt.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I am holding the book from Hurdal in front of me, and I wonder.Sandsbråten u/ Nord-Bundli: Ola Davidsen 1777-1810 married to Magnild Ulriksdt. Burås. Children: David, Anne Marie, Ulrik, Anne Katrine. The widow remarried Ole Guttormsen from Ås Eidsvoll.David Olsen, son of Ola and Magnild, 1798 - 1854, was married to Inge Margrete Nilsdt. Toms. Children: Ole b. 1825, Inge Marie, Anne Katrine, Even and Berte Marie.Something is wrong. The book or....There is one more in Nord-Bundli, but no dates of birth: David Amundsen, farmer 1770-91. 'Skifte' 31/3 1791. Married to Mari Olsdt. who was dead in 1814. Children: Ola, Lars, Nils, Jørgen, Marie and Katrine. The son Ola Davidsen sold his allodial law for 100 rdl.The widow remarried Kristen Gulliksen from Sø-Bundli. Children: Else Marie, Anne Katrine and Marie.David Olsen and Kristen Gulliksen 1801LenkeDavid Amundsen was son of: Amund Børgersen, farmer 1741-70 and married to Marte Davidsdatter (Knai). (Marte had been married twice before to Anders Davidsen and Arne Jørgensen). Children: David, Andreas, Lars, Maren and Anne.Where is Marthe Halstensdt. in all of this. I belive it is to late for me because I can not understand this.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Hei Berit,I think we can work on this later. Everyone in Norway is so wonderful helping Americans with their ancestors. But we all need some sleep. Tomorrow is another day. Tusen takk!Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

UFFDA! I was alittle too fast to identify David Olsen. The correct one was bapt. May 1, 1796 on Almerlien, Feigring parish. Parents: Ole Olsen and Marthe Johansdatter. I could verify this because when David and Marthe's first child where bapt. 3 of the sponsors were his siblings, Else Olsdatter at Braadshaug, Jens Olsen at Bamrud and Christian Olsen at Bamrud, Marthe's sister was also sponsor. David & Marthe had their children born on Bamrud in Feigring.You will find David and Marthe on the farm Bamrud in census 1865 as føderaad (means farmer on provision) age 70. Notice: Her name was spelled Hansdatter but that is wrong.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Thank you Berit! I have access to vol. 4 of the Feirings historie. There is nothing for Holkind. But there are citations in vol. 2 and 3. It is just that I don't have them. I will try and find someone who has those volumes. Thanks again for all your hard work.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Hei Hans,Can you tell me which sister of Marthe Halstensdatter was a sponsor for her child? Marthe may have had three sisters, Berthe, Anne and Kjersti. I have found information on Berthe and her family, Anne was my 3d great-grandmother, but I have not been able to establish Kjersti. I am beginning to doubt whether she is really a sister of the Halstensen family.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

Anne Halsteinsdatter was sponsor to David & Marthe's daughter # 2, Else Mathea 1823. Halstein Olsen & Magrethe Johansdatteer's children were: Berthe 1789, Anne 1792 and Marthe 1795. From which source did you get Kiersti?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Hei Hans,Thanks so much for this information. In the Feirings historie, v. 4, page. 202, it says 'Kjersti, f. 1790, g. 1810 m. Peder Jonsen på jernverket. (Barn. Berthe Maria, f. 1810.)' When I find the family in the 1801 census, I do not see Kjersti. She would only be 11 yrs. old, so why isn't she with the family? I think there is a problem here. Perhaps Kjersti is from another Halstens family??Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

I also found in Feirings historie, vol. 4, page 265, 'Petter Nilsen Bladtjernet, g. 1810 m. Kjersti Halsteinsd. Fagernæs, f. 1790. Hennes foreldre var Margrethe Nilsdatter fra Flesvik og Halsten Olsen fra Østerdalen, Halsteinrud på Fagernes. Barn: Berthe Marie, f. 1810, g. 1834 m. Johannes Eriksen Dybdalen i Djupdalssveen.' Is this any help??Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

Anne Halstensdatter was sponsor to # 2, Helene Magrethe. I just wrote the wrong number, therefore the name also went wrong. According to the churchbook, Halsten and Magrethe did not have a daughter named Kirsti.The childre were: Berthe 1789, Anne 1792 and Marthe 1795. Halsten and Magrethe married 1788. Cannot find any of the two marriages you had in Feiring book in 1810.When and where took those marriages place? I cannot find a Kiersti/Kirsti/Kjersti..born 1790 at all in that area.hansmyhr@online.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

Magrethe Nielsdatter died on Fagernæseie Feb.3, 1818, age 56 (39 in 1801). Halsten Olsen died on Fagernæseie Dec.20, 1836, age 84 (44 in 1801). The churchrecord spelled his given name Halfdan but that is wrong.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.