Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#26678] Marte Halsteinsdatter/David Olsen Bamrud - Feiring, Akershus

Gjest Robert L. Evensen
 Del

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Feirings historie 3, page 402:David lived at Bamrud or maybe Skålerud. He bought Skålerud in 1838.David Olsen 1796-1878.Married 1822 to Marthe Halsteinsdt. Fagernæs 1795-1881. His parents Ole Olsen Brodshaug and Marthe Johansdt. from Melby. Her parents Margrethe Nilsdt. and Halstein Olsen Fagernes eie.Children: Else Marthea 1823 married 1845 to T.P.Møller from Kopenhagen. To Kopenhagen in 1852. -Helene Margrethe 1826 married 1850 to Ole Johnsen Bamrud. -Kristoffer 1832, dead before 1856. -Karen Marie 1833 married 1859 to Ole Andersen Stenberg. -Berthe Marie 1837 married 1864 to David Halvorsen Røise. -Ole Davidsen Skålerud 1828-1904 (next user of the farm) married 1858 to Karen Limseth 1831-1915.Fagernes is in book IV, and you said you have this book. Brodshaug/Brosshaug book III.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Tusen takk! Thank you so much Berit and Hans. I'm really learning lots. I hope eventually to be able to find the son-in-law of Anne Halsteinsdatter. Anne Margrethe Johansdatter, daughter of Anne Halsteinsdatter married Paul Olsen. We have no information on him, except they were married in Eidsvoll. I suspect he may also have been from Feiring, but without a farm name it is almost impossible to find him. Also the Eidsvoll church records no longer exist. I'm hoping that Anne Halsteinsdatter's sisters may provide a clue. Thanks again for all your wonderful work.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Maybe this is Paul and Anne Margrethe in 1865 Lenke I do not know when she was born, but she must be to old, or the age in the census are wrong.I belive Anne Halsteinsdt. was born in 1792 and married in 1815 Hurdal to Johan Fredrich Haagensen. But I can not find Johan Fr. Haagensen anywhere. So, can this be wrong ? The book 4 and Fagernes farm, does it not say anything about her birth and marriage ?The information I send you before to day I found in the book at the library when I went to deliver some other books.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

The 1865 census record you found is correct. Anne Halsteinsdatter was first married to Jon Fredrik Torkilsen in 1815 and then to Nils Olsen fra Hurdal in 1820. In vol 4, page 202 of Feirings historie, it says 'Anne Margrethe, f. 1815. Flyttet i 1831 til Byrud ved Minnesund.' She marries Paul Olsen sometime before 1841. That's all I know.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

Anne Halstensdatter marr. 1815 to Johan Frederich Haagensen age 26. Children: Ane Margrethe 1815,Mathea 1817, Johanne Maria 1819. Johan Fredrich dead 1819. Note: His patronymikon was spelled Torkeldsen when the children were bapt., and when he died but Haagensen when he married. Torkelsen is the most correct name. Anne married #2 1820 to Niels Olsen Bondelieeie. Chilcren: Anne Maria 1821 , Olena 1824, Hans 1828, Henrikke 1830, Berthe Karine 1833, Hans 1836. Her sister Berthe Halstensdatter married 1808 Niels Johannesen (Jansen)( a Sweede). Children: Ine Marie 1808, Karen Mathea 1811,Anne Elise 1815, Hans 1819, Johanne Cathrine 1822, Line Magrethe 1825, Ole 1826, Nicoline 1827.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Thank you Hans. I did not know that Jon Fredrik had two different names. I only knew Torkelsen. So Berit was right about his name! Also I didn't know the farm name for Niels Olsen Bondelieeie.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Hans, Do we know what happened to Anne Halsteinsdt's daughter, Mathea f.1817? I know her birth date, but have no other information. Perhaps she died as a child?? Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

Berit, I use the churchbooks. Robert, I cannot find Mathea as confirmed so I assume she died young. I can however, not find her death record.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

With the information supplied by you and Berit, I am finding so many relatives in the 1865 and 1900 census. Thanks again for all your wonderful support and assistance.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.