Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#26790] Stenshol, Minnesund, Eidsvold

Gjest Robert Evensen
 Del

Gjest Robert Evensen

I'm trying to find out if there still exists a farm named Stenshol in Minnesund. My great-grandparents are shown living there in 1865. I am wondering if current owners may have knowledge or records of previous residents. Also is there a map on line where I can see the location of the farm? Any other ideas are appreciated.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I have som trouble with the map. But use English language. Place name = Eidsvoll. Look at the result: Eidsvoll Eidsvoll and 'kommune'. North of Eidsvoll, follow the river Vorma, you will find Minnesund. Good Luck.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest arild andersen

Hello RobertIn the following link you wil find a map for the eastern part of Norway.You find the Oslo and Hamar on the map, Eidsvoll/Minnesund are placed inthe middle between these two places.If you zoom in the map woy will find Eidsvoll. Minnesund is placed north in/of Eidsvoll as you know, and i think that Stenshol is placed aruond Minnesund in the lower end og Norway largest Lake 'Mjoesa'I am living at Jessheim, about 32 km south of Minnesund, close ut to the main Airport 'Gardermoen'I hope that this is for any help for you Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Tusen takk Arild. Thanks for letting me know about this map. It was easy to use. I fear the Stenshol farm is no longer there. I found the area on the map and it appears to be housing, now called Stenshol. My quest continues. Nice to hear from someone in Jessheim. I have family living there by the name Løsness.Hilsen, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest arild andersen

Hello Again Robert... fun that my link work out.The family with a name Løsness are not known for me, sorry.However... there should be people out here that have the possibility to find information about this fram Stenshol... maybe there are anyone that have historybokks avaiable, and may they can scan any photo of the farm from this bookks, if there are any pictures.So, i ask ... ANYONE... are you able tho help Robert Arild

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.