Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#27345] Løsnes family in Drammen - 1875

Gjest Robert Evensen
 Del

Gjest Robert Evensen

I'm trying to find information on anyone with the name Løsnes or variant spellings in Drammen. I don't believe the 1875 census is online. Is there a way to access the census without being in Norway? Are there plans to add census records from Buskerud in the near future?Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

The 1875 census for Buskerud is not online in the Digital Archives, but in the 1865 census I've found a family called Løsnes in Kongsberg, Buskerud. But perhaps you know these people already? Did some the members move to Drammen? LenkeGrethe

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Hei Grethe! Yes the family was from Kongsberg. I have lots of information on them. Unfortunately several families moved to Drammen and without an 1875 census it is hard to find them as many died before 1900. I appreciate your looking. Mange takk! Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.