Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#27720] Still problems with English database?

Gjest Chris Nilsen
 Del

Gjest Chris Nilsen

I noted back in November 2004 that people were asking questions about the English versions of your database searches, 'the digital inn'.I am also having trouble accessing the English versions of the database. I can find English versions of the homepage and also the forums but when I try to access the 'digital inn' a new web browser opens in Norwegian and I can't convert it to English.Am I doing something wrong or are you still working on the English versions of your search pages?Chris.P.S. I have found your databases extremely useful in my search for my Norwegian ancestors. I am waiting eagerly for more records from Lier 0686 to come online. I notice they haven't submitted any new databases for some time.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Harald Jonson

Hi!You can change the language of a page from Norwegian to English by adding '&spraak=e' in the URL (or change the spraak=n to spraak=e if already in the url). It seems to be missing in the link on the main page. But, I'm sure they will fix it ;-) You might already know, but the 'Lier Bygdebok' is available online (Lenke). It's in Norwegian...Regards, Per Harald

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Andersen

You don't really need to use the Digital Inn page since all those databases are available through the database selector (in the upper left corner) together with those from the Digital Archive.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.