Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#27885] Kristianna Knutsdatter Nerem & Peder Monge-Vestnes

Gjest Sharon Tack
 Del

Gjest Sharon Tack

Seeking descendants of Peder Monge and Kristianna Knutsdatter Nerem. Kristianna was born in 1856 in Tresfjord to Knut Knutson Sor-Sylte and Kari Knutsdtr Sauset. The 1875 Census has her living unmarried in Alesund. She married Peder Monge and had a son, Karl Pederson Nerem born after 1876. Peder Monge was born in Romsdal.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Erik Døving

Dear SharonBecause the son of Kristianna and Peder was named Nerem, I would assume that they were at that time living on the Nerem farm. Nerem (or Nærem) is a farm near the church in Tresfjord, nextdoor to Sørsylte (Sor-Sylte).Note: in 1900 Tresfjord was not part of Vestnes district, but Sylte.Did not find these names in the 1900 census under Sylte.Try Gards- og slektshistorie for Vestnes - Tresfjord. by Rekdal, Olav Vestnes kommune, 1973- .Monge is a farm in Romsdal about 15 km from Åndalsnes.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Helge Bjerkevoll

Dear SharonIn the book Gard og Slekt Tresfjord who Erik wright about, We can find Knut Knutson Sør-Sylte Nerem 1817-19..I know the ovner of this farm to day, A man that is very interesting in lokal history. I am sure he can give you a lot of information if we have your adress and mail adress.Yoy can send information to helgebje@online.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Osvald Rydjord

Knut Knutsen Sør-Sylte Nerem, 1817-19.., and Kari Knutsdatter Sauset, 1819-96, m 1847, had 5 children: Mali -48 m Lars Olsen Saxelid from Veøy in 1879, Synnev -50 m Lars Benediktsen from Førnes in Vestnes, Knut -53 to Amerika in 1882, and Bård to Amerika in 1880 and Kristianna -56. Kristianna to Ålesund in 1877 m Peder Monge had a son Karl. Karl grew up in Nerem until confirmation (ca 17 years), then moved to Oslo where he was working as bricklayer. Later he drowned in a small lake outside Oslo.Peder Monge can be Peder Pedersen Monge, 1855-, son of Peder Trondsen Fladmark, 1841-, and Marit Randmoesdatter Næss, 1821- .

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Sharon Tack

Thank you all for your responses. Since I would eventually like to locate living descendants of Kristianna Knutsdatter, it appears her line ends with her son's drowning.I am going to post a new query for one of her siblings - Synnev who married Lars Bendiktsen from Fornes in Vestnes in the hopes of maybe making connections with living descendants. If any of you have any suggestions as to how to locate living descendants in Norway, I would appreciate your response.Thank you all again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.