Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#28121] Looking for sons and daughters of Willum Ebenesersen Schytte and Johanna

Gjest Eric Dennis
 Del

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

I think this is Hans in 1865 in Tromsö: LenkeHis age is exactly what it should be and the fact that his name is written Skjodt is probably because Schytte is not a common name in Norway.The one I found in 1875 must also be the right one.The two others I mentioned were not right, I found them with other parents as I said.Kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vigdis Schoofs

Acc. to my infomation Hans had a brother Willum Joacim born in 1859 married to Elisabet Cecilie Olsdr born in 1863. They had a doughter Nanna. Her son Gunnar was my grandfather. He died in 2002.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnstein Rønning

Yes, that's right, Vigdis - he had a brother Willum born in 1859, so you are a realtive 'as close as can be'. But where on earth is Tiel?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vigdis Schoofs

Nice to meet you too Eric and I would like to exchange data with you. I have a lot of information about the Schytte familie which goes all the way back to 1460. I will contact you one day via your E-mail. I am at E-mail v.schoofs@planet.nl

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.