Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#28144] LOOKING FOR RELATIVES

Gjest MASON SOBERG
 Del

Gjest MASON SOBERG

I am looking for relatives of (TOROLF OLSEN) born in VANG,HEDMARK,NORWAY JAN.03 1896. Father OLAF OLSEN. In 1900 Torolf olsen lived in Stange,hedmark,Norway on a farm called soberg. I am his grandson and would like to find my relatives in Norway.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Celvin Ruisdael

Dear Mason Soberg,Have you already found the census record ?HERE IS the census 1900 entry of the family (scroll down to the bottom of the page) :LenkeSøberg is quite rare as a surname; as of 1 January 2005 this is the name of 828 Norwegians only.Sincerely,Celvin Ruisdael

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

This Torolf Olsen in the 1900 census, living on the farm Søberg [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f00417&gardpostnr=50&personpostnr=309&merk=309#ovre>Lenke. He is metioned together with Tilla Andersen, born 1842, and he is must be her grandchild, since he is called the son of her daughter (dattersønn). This must be the birth of Thorolf in 1896, Vang Lenke. His parents are not married, and his mothers name is Lina Larsen, born 1875, and if this Thorolf is the one and same Torolf mentioned in the 1900 census, then then Lina Larsen must be the daughter of Tilla Andersen. Lina has the patronymic Larsdatter, telling that she is the daughter of one Lars. In FamilySearch/VRI I’ve found this marriage:Individual Record FamilySearch™ Vital Records Index NorwayTilia ANDERSDR Age At Marriage: 21Sex: Event(s): Birth: Parents: Father: Ansten JENSEN Marriage: Spouse: Lars OLSENAge At Marriage: 21Marriage: 19 Jul 1863 Place: Vang, Hedmark, Norway This might be Lars and Tillia in the 1865 census Lenke. A parent search in FS shows that they have three daughters: Oline, born 18. Jan. 1863 Marie, born 23 Sep 1865 Ingeborg, born 01 Jan 1869I’m not sure if these are the elder sisters of Lina Larsen, because I haven’t found her in FS, and the 1875 census for Vang is not registrered in the Digital Archives, and the church records for Vang comprehend the period 1886-1900. But at least Lina has the same patronymic as Oline, Marie and Ingeborg, mentioned above, and their mother’s name is Tillia /Tilla Andersdatter. In the 1900 census for Vang I’ve found one Lina Larsen, born 1875, still not married, but she has a son born in 1900 Lenke and

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Karlsen

Søberg 1900: Tilla Andersen Gaardsarbeiderske 1842 Vang Hedm Torolf Olsen m b Dattersøn ug 1896 Vang HedmTorolv's baptism: 1896 Vang H 26/01-1896 U Anm. af Moderen. 30/1 Faderen underrettet. Thorolf M 03/01 1896 Father Dagarb. Ungk. Olaf Olsen Kjæverud, Stange 1870 Mother Pige Lina Larsdtr Oeie 1875 Fadder Kone Ingeborg Olsdtr Gulkunrud Fadder Pige Lina Mikkelsdtr Næsten, Stange Fadder Dagarb. Martin Larsen Gulkunrudeie Fadder Dreng Bernt Larsen OLina is at Li, Vang in 1900, but where is Olaf?Is this Lina's parents in 1865? Vang Sveen Lars Ols. Husf. Husmand med Jord g 24 m Vang Tillia Andersd. hans Kone g 26 k Vang Oline Larsd. deres Datter ug 3 k Vang Marie Larsd. deres Datter ug 1 k Vang

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

He is called Thoralf Olsen Søberg in the 1910 emigrant list: [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=emikra1&gardpostnr=194962&merk=194962#ovre>LenkeHis aunt Oline Larsen got a child in 1890: LenkeI think Andreas Larsen, b 1872, was a brother of Oline, Marie, Ingeborg and Line Larsen. He is on Bleghuset (Oeie, under 184 Oug) in 1900 census:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

Tilla Andersdatter married July 19, 1863 to Lars OLsen , both age 21. Her father:Anders Jensen.His father:Ole Larsen. They had the following children:Oline 1863 born out of wedlock, Marie 1865, Ingeborg 1869, Andreas 1872, Linna (Lina)1875, Bernt 1878, Thea 1881 and Gina 1884. Olaf Olsen , father to Toralf in 1896 is on Østerhageneie in 1900:Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.