Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#28187] Relatives of Trygve Solberg

Gjest Nancy Wright
 Del

Gjest Nancy Wright

Hello,I'm looking for relatives or descendents of Trygve Solberg. He was born July 9, 1894 in Ås, Akershus, and also christened there on July 22, 1894. His mother was Elida Olavesd. and his father was Karl Johan Karlsen (they were not married). My grandmother was his cousin.So far I only know of his birthdate and date of christening. I would like to know if he married and/or had any children.Any information or advice would be very helpful! Thanks, Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest David Widerberg Howden

Hello Nancy!,I had no problem with finding hime in the 1900-census,but later?-well then I have to lokk at som church-books(Dont now when I could look it up,its not so often im in Oslo)heres the link to the 1900-census:Lenke On the other hand,I just wanted to ask you something:one of my ancestors a Realph Christian Wright is said to be borned in Scotland!.Just wonder where your surname is from?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nancy Wright

Hi David,Yes, I've found him in the 1900 census as well, but then? I guess church records would be the next place to look.My paternal grandfather was born in Walsall, England. I'm not sure if our family line traces back outside of England or not. I think it's a pretty common name in the UK. Always interesting though, isn't it?Thanks, Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.