Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#28246] Living descendants of Oline from Sel, Gudbrandsdalen ?

Gjest Aud Sandbu
 Del

Gjest Aud Sandbu

We are trying to find living descendants of Oline, a woman who emigrated from Sel in Gudbrandsdalen, to USA in 1898. Our local church record tells that she was born 21st November 1872. But we have a picture from Oline's 81th birthday in 1955, (then she should be born 1874) so we are not sure she was listed with her right birth year in USA.The picture shows Oline with her daughter in law, Betty, and a grandchild called Cathy.Another picture shows Oline with her two daughters Ellen and Ester. We don't know for sure, but if we remember right, Oline had five children. One of them was a son called Oscar, maybe!We don't know her husband's first name. The family name was Johansen.This is Oline living at Ingeborgøien in 1875: [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f70517&gardpostnr=4&personpostnr=26&merk=26#ovre>LenkeAnd we think this is Oline emigrating from Kristiania/Oslo:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aud Sandbu

That was a good idea, Knut. Thanks!I have tried to find an emailaddress to the county office in Yellow Medicine Co. but I have too little experience about searching in USA. Maybe someone can help?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars E. Øyane (Luster kommune)

Aud, I suggest that you try contacting the Yellow Medicine County Historical Society at Granite Falls, MN. I have an old phone number for them: (320)564-4067. I think the Curator is either Denise Peterson or Corrine Steffen. I also have an e-mail address for Corrine, which may, of course, be outdated: csteffen@kilowatt.netCordially yours,Lars E. Oyane

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.