Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#28321] Anders Godesson/Gudesen and wife, Anna Lisa Jonasdotter in Ostfold, Norway

Gjest Ron Jones
 Del

Gjest Ron Jones

Please help in locating the parents of Anders Godesson/Gudesen and wife Anna Marie Jonasdotter. They were born in Swedenin 1830 and 1836. They are in the 1900 census of Glemmen with two of their children, Oskar and Marie. Thanks to all that have helped me so far. Would appreciate any information or suggestions.Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Trond Risting Kielland

Digitalarkivet has a database over swedish imigrants to Østfold. The database is lokated under church records, and it is in norwegian.There I found one Anders Gödesson, timberman, married, born January the 13th 1830, Christened in Kville, OS. He came to Glemmen in 1876 or 1874 and was living at Frydenberg. I don't know where OS is, but it probably is one of the landscapes in Sweden. There were 3 Anna Lisa born 1836, but I could not tell if any of them was your Anna Lisa. Hope this helps.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I found Anna Lisa as well. She came to Glemmen from Kville like her husband. Born April the 26th 1837, christened in Kville. They both had attestation from Thureson dated March the 10th 1876.I think they were probably married in Kville too.The next step will be to find someone to do a lookup in the Church records from Kville in Bohuslän.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I found some more information on the Internet.The Church record from Kville were destroyed in a fire in 1904. But there were som transcriptions of some of it, and the following can be found on the Internet: Births, marriages and deaths 1860-1920. Look here:http://www.slaktdata.org/sv/regI could not find their marriage. They were probably married before 1860. I did find however several children:Anders Gödesson and Anna Lisa Jonasdotter living at Lunna in Kville had the following children between 1860 and the time they left the parrish:Karl born 1860.01.28 (died 1862.12.28) Josephina born 1862.08.10 Karl born 1864.12.19 Ida born 1867.11.22 Augusta born 1871.04.11

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.