Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#28325] Hans Andreas Olsen b. 1859, Hole, Buskerud and wife Agnes b. Oslo (?) 1859.

Gjest Dayna Shepherd
 Del

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

My great-grandfather Hans Andreas Olsen is born in Hole, Buskerud, Norway 31st Jan 1859.[url="http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/VR/individual_record.asp?recid=29874732&lds=4&region=12&regionfriendly=Norway&frompage=99>LenkeAccording to VRI:Birth: 31 Jan 1859 Place: Hole, Buskerud, Norway - Tyristrand; Den Norske KirkeChristening: 20 Feb 1859 Place: Hole, Buskerud, NorwayFather: Ole NIELSENMother: Anne Kistine ANDERSDR--------------------I can not find a 'sure candidate' for him in the Norwegian census 1865. Can anyone help?---------Hans Andreas Olsen gets married approx 1882 in Norway. Maybe in Hole? Maybe in Ringerike? Maybe in Oslo. His wife is Agnes Jensdatter born 11. mars 1859 - do not where she was born. Maybe she was born in Oslo? Can anyone help?--------------Hans Andreas Ols. is leaving Norway 19th of October 1883 - on the Rollo to Hull in England. It is said he is from Honefoss – and he is going to Granite Falls.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

In census 1875 I find a girl who COULD be your great grandmother Agnes Jensen Lenke ..... (Daughter of Carl Andreas Jensen and Anne Marie)she is probaly called Agnes Carlsdatter at birth. Remains to be seen when/where she is married. I am not able to find her in census 1865.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

According to VRI Carl Jensen and Anne Marie Hansdatter had several children baptised in the Oslo (Kristiania) Church 'Domkirken - Trefoldighet' in the 1860s - And who knows? Maybe someone could check if they had a daugther called Agnes baptised in 1859 - born March 11th....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

Could anyone find records of a baptism in Oslo for an Agnes Jensen, daughter of Carl Jensen and Anne Hansdatter, born March 11, 1859? Some of their other children were baptised at Oslo (Kristiania) Church 'Domkirken - Trefoldighet'. I'm also looking for records of a marriage (maybe in Oslo) of Agnes Jensen to Hans Andreas Olesen. Thank you so much.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
 Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.