Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#28419] Bygdebook for Ås, Akershus

Gjest Nancy Wright
 Del

Gjest Nancy Wright

Hello,I'm looking for someone who can help me who has access to the Bygdebook for Ås, Akershus. I would like to know if my grandmother's cousin, Trygve Solberg, got married and/or had any children. He was born on July 9, 1894 and christened on July 22, 1894. He was christened in Ås kirke. His mother's name was Elida Olavesdtr., and his father's name was Karl Johan Karlsen. I do not know what happened to Trygve and would like to find some information.Thank you!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andreas Fitje

Hello. I have have been looking for the name Solberg in the indexes at the back of the 2 books Ås Gårdshistorie, and then looked through the mentioned texts in the books. I did not find any traces of Trygve Solberg (or Karlsen), and not of his parents. There are some farms named Solberg in Ås, and also some places under these farms. I did not find any of your names in the texts of these farms. The name Solberg (or Soelberg) is also used on farms in other municipalities in Norway, as example in Frogn, Kråkstad and Ski. Perhaps he could be traced there? Good luck further!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nancy Wright

Hello!Thank you for looking. Trygve and my grandmother (Olga) were raised by their grandparents, Olaves Torkildsen Solberg and Karen Solberg (his second wife) in Ås. At least, they were living with them at the time of the 1900 census for Ås. At that time Trygve would have only been 6 years old, and I don't know what happened to him after that. I know that in 1903 Olaves handed the farm to his son Oscar. Does any of this help?Thanks again!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andreas Fitje

Hello again! I have searched the farms Solberg in Ås Bygdehistorie again, but, I'm sorry, I cannot find any traces of the people you are asking about. I am sorry, it is not possible for me to try other sorces for the time beeing (my PC is not working properly on the net).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nancy Wright

Hi Andreas,Thank you for checking. I looked at the 1900 census again, and it seems the farm they were living on at the time was Klommesten skov. Does this help any?Sorry to hear about your computer troubles! Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Osvald Rydjord

Ås I page 646: Olaus Torkildsen Solberg was born 1826, son tailor and under/officer Torkild Olsen Solberg on Berg in Frogn. Married 1860 with Anne Kristine, born ca 1839, daughter of Torer Mikkelsen Ottarsrudbråten in Frogn. Children: Maren Emilie born 1862, Torvald born 1866. Division of Anne Kristine` inheritance in 1871. At that time Olaus married Karen Johanne, daughter of Kristen Andersen in Hurum. Children: Agnes and Ellida in 1872, Olga ca 1874, Karl Oscar 1877. Olaus handed his farm Solbergstua to his son Oscar Solberg in 1903. Oscar died 1909.This is all that is written about the family.Greetings from Osvald

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Andreas Fitje

Hello Nancy! I found the same as Osvald above. The text is on Solbergstua or Skredderstua, under the farm Klommestein Søndre in Ås. In 1870 the houses in Solbergstua was sold to tailor Solberg. He got contract on 3 dekar (3000 sq.m.) of land. After him the cottage got the name “Solbergstua” or some times “Skredderstua' (skredder = tailor). Greetings from Andreas

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nancy Wright

Thanks to both of you for looking this up for me. That helps to confirm some information. I'm still curious what happened to Trygve. Any suggestions on where I should look now?Thanks again!Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.