Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#28684] Daniel Pedersen d.1843 Justad i Hol,Daareth Pedersdatter d.1818 Nord Steine,Hol

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson
 Del

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

If someone has the Hol Bygdebok or Kirkebok for Gard Steine and Gard Justad could they look for the marriage of Daniel Pedersen and Marta Malene Michaelsdatter b.1788 in Sennesvig Øvre.Married about 1818 possibly in Sennesvig.I would like to know where my ancestor Daniel P. came from. His mother Daareth Pedersdatter's death-note on 16 Nov.1818 in Nord Steine says she came from Helgeland. Daniels skifte said he was 73 years old at death in 1843 but not where he was born. Appreciate any help.I have all the family history back to Daniel P.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

Here is at least Marte Malene, 13 years old in the 1801 census, Buksnes Lenke. If Daniel Pedersen was 73 years old when he died in 1843, he must have been born about 1770. And if he married about 1818, he would be about 48 years old and his wife would be about 30 years old. How old was Daarthe Pedersdatter when she died in 1818?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Grethe,I didnt see my answer to you posted.Thanks for the interest.I have all that information.I am trying to find where Daniel P. and his mother came from.All I know is they lived at nedre Steine after 1801 and Daniel married Marta abt 1818 in Hol.He moved to Justad in 1825.Daarethe died in 1818 ( no age ) in nedre Steine.I have no info on her husband or other children.My g-g-grandfather was Hans Petter Danielsen b.1828 in Justad.He married in Flakstad and lived in Gimsoy,Vaagens before he moved to Bronnoy.I was hoping some one could find Daniels marriage in Hol which would maybe give his age and birthplace. Thanks again. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Åse K. Kristiansen

(Just lifting this up from page 2 to page 1.) I've tried to find Daniel Pedersen b.ab.1770 in the Census 1801, no good matches in Nordland or Troms. There are Daniel Pedersons born about 1780, who seem to be better candidates.Daniel's mother, Daareth Pedersdtr., is said to have come from Helgeland. Maybe someone could help finding her in 1801.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

To be able to find Daareth in 1801, it would help if you know how old she was when she died in 1818. However, the name Daareth might also be spelt in different ways...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

From FS/VRI:Daniel Christening: 07 May 1775 Place: Tjotta, Nordland, NorwayParents: Father: Peder RAVALDSENMother: Dorthe PEDERSDRSource Information: Batch Number: C427623Source Dates: 1768 - 1776Film or Fiche Number: 125057Collection Details: Tjotta; Den Norske Kirke--------------------------------------------------Peder RAVALSEN Sex: Marriage: Spouse: Daaret PERSDRMarriage: 11 Oct 1767 Place: Alstahaug, Nordland, NorwaySource Information: Batch Number: M427391Source Dates: 1714 - 1767Film or Fiche Number: 125052Collection Details: Alstahaug; Den Norske Kirke--------------------------------------------------I suggest it is the same couple that married in 1767 and that had a son in 1775. Peder and Daaret / Doreth in Alstahaug 1801 [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f11820.wc2&gardpostnr=199&personpostnr=4517&merk=4517#ovre>Lenke.Could it be that Daniel Pedersen was married in 1801? I’ve found one Daniel Peersen, born about 1776, who lives in Alstahaug Lenke. If he married in 1818 he would be about 42 years old.Ane Maria Pedersdatter’s christening was 30 May 1762. Mother’s name is not mentioned.Anne Maria Sex: F Event(s): Christening: 30 May 1762 Place: Alstahaug, Nordland, NorwayParents: Father: Peder RAVALSEN--------------------------------------------------All this information might be wrong, but for example Alstahaug church is built on the island Alsten, Helgeland, Nordland. Here is a map showing Alstahaug and Tjøtta

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Thank you Grethe.I had looked at that one also and have it on file.I also found 2 other possibles. In 1801 Rødøe at farm Alleren /Jacob Pedersen Enke Dorthea Pedersdatter age 50 #2705 with 2 daughters.Possibly she was Daniels mother and moved to Steine in Hol to live with Daniel. In 1801 Stegens/Hammerøens/Vaag Nord there is Daniel Pedersen b.1780 and mother is Dorthe Gillesdtr.Father Peder Danielsen. Theory here is that Peder D. dies and Daniel and mother and sister move to Steine.Daareth was a widow when she died in 1818. Daniels skifte says he was 73 when he died in 1843 in Justad.What I am hoping is someone can look up his marriage to Marta around 1818 in Hol.That should tell his age and his birthplace I would hope. I went through every farm in Hol in 1801 and found no Daniel Pedersen with a mother Daareth/Dorte/Dorthea etc.So I'm quite certain Daniel and his mother arrived after 1801.It also could be true even if Daareth was born in Helgeland she married elsewhere in Nordlands. I have found in my research with Hans Danielsen there is some connection with Gimsøy in Vaagens.Even after the move to Bronnoy,people from Gimsøy married into the family in Bronnoy. Whether that means anything I dont know. Thanks for the help. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.