Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#28952] Kittel Thorgersen, Gunhild

Gjest Sue Severson
 Del

Gjest Sue Severson

I am searching for any information on my Dad's great-grandparents Kittel Thorgersen and Gunhild. I have no dates for either of them and no last name for Gunhild. They probably were born in Norway (unknown counties) and emigrated to the US by 1858 when their first daughter Gunhild was born in Michigan. Their 2nd daughter Sine/Sina was born in Michigan in 1862 and her name is listed as Sine Thorgersen Norgaarden. She is my paternal great-grandmother.Sine was married to Martin Severson (born in Tune, Østfold) in Eau Claire, Wisconsin in 1883 and she died of tuberculosis in 1892 when my grandfather Elmer was 5 years old.Sorry I have so little information for you and that I don't speak or write Norwegian. All of my relatives came from various counties in Norway before 1890.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.