Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#29058] AGNES DORRETEA JENSEN

Gjest Dayna Shepherd
 Del

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

Can anyone please help me find her exact date of birth in Kristiania 1859? VRI site just gives the year. I would appreciate that so much. Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Are you sure about her name ? There is no Agnes Jensen in Christiania in 1865 and I can not find her in VRI. The only one I can find is named Agnes Jensine Jensen. Can you please send more information. Could Jensen be her name as married?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

I found her in the 1875 census with this middle name. It is where I found the Kristiania birthplace. That's what I am going by. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

I appreciate your help. I couldn't find her in 1865 either. I was hoping somebody might have access to church records in that area that might show her birthdate.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir Kamsvaag Berntsen

Born Jan 26th 1859, bapt. June 26th 1859 Grønland, Agnes Dorthea, parents Carl Jensen and wife Marie Hansen, address Grünerloekken. (Grønland Mini 1 1859-1861 f.41 no.341)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Göran Åhling

Perhaps Carl Jensen, brewery worker, born in Aker in 1831, in Kristiania in 1865, is the one that you are looking for?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

I know that my great-grandmother's name was Agnes Jensen and that she was born on March 11, 1859. Your help has shown me that Agnes Dorretea Jensen is the wrong person. I'm trying to find the Agnes Jensen with the March 11, 1859 birthday and her family. I appreciate your help very much. Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir Kamsvaag Berntsen

If I'd got all information at once, it would have been very likely that I'd found her (the right Agnes) the very first time I looked up the Parish registers. (At least if she was born in Christiania (Oslo) ).I'm aware of how you put your question.I don't like this waste of my time, I prefer honesty in all meanings of the word. This means not to withhold information for controll or whatever the reason was.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

I appologize for any misunderstanding. I thought that my grandmother's middle name was Dorretea. That is why I was trying to verify her birthdate which I have as March 11, 1859. You did help me very much. Because part of research, is sometimes correcting my own mistakes. Since you found Agnes Dorretea Jensen's birthday for me, I now realize I had the wrong Agnes. That is all I meant. I am very much appreciative of your help. I did not mean to offend or withhold anything. Sorry.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

It may be possible that her father was called Jensen and that she took his name: LenkeThis Agnes was born in Asker and her father is Johan Jensen.I can't find anyone near or in Oslo with a close enough name and right age.Kjellaug R. P.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

Thank you very much. Someone has now found her for me in 1865 census as Agnes Ovidia Johansdatter. Her father's last name was Jensen. Thanks for everyone's help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

That's peculiar. I can't find any such person in the 1865 census who was born in 1859. None of the Agnes Ovidia/e in the 1875 census are of the right age either. LenkeBest Kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest arild andersen

hello kjellaugin 29077 no. 11, i made lenke to one Agnes born in 1859 with her parents. The only thats missing is Agnes second middle name Ovidia, but i am very sure that this has to be the correct Agnes.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

That's the same I found in post 13 if you check it. I also thought she was quite close, but there's no proof that she is the right person though. Where does the middle name come from?best Kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.