Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#29170] Jens Olsen -born about 1824 Fredrikshald

Gjest Janice Webb
 Del

Gjest Janice Webb

I am looking for any information about Jens Olsen-he was born about 1824 Fredrikshald Ostfold Norway.His daughter was Johanne Petronella Jensdatter- Born19 Feb(or Mar)1846- Idd Fredrikshald Norway. Her mother was Boel Marie Johannesdatter -born 15 Apr 1824- Idd Fredrikshald NorwayBoel's father was Johannes Olsen Stokkebro & Pernille Olsdatter Sanden - married 10 Jan 1814 Idd Norway.Where are Stokkebro & Sanden?? Are they farms(Gards) near Idd??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

In the 1865 census I’ve found Johanne Jensdatter and her mother, Boel Johannesdatter, living in Ås (in 1865 written Aas, because Danish was the official language in Norway). Boel is married to Carl Brynildsen, born in Sweden, so Johanne is mentioned as stepdaughter [url="http://www.rhd.uit.no/folketellinger/ftliste.aspx?ft=1865&knr=0214&kenr=001&bnr=0080&lnr=000>Lenke.Boel is also born in Idd, which is a “kommune” in Østfold fylke (county). Fredrikshald (to day: Halden) is a city in Østfold (former Smaalenenes amt), so Idd and Fredrikshald would be two different birth places.In the 1865 census I’ve found two candidates for Jens Olsen. Their full name is Jens Jacob Olsen; the first one is born 1826 in Idd (Ide) and is living in Idd Lenke, and the other one is born 1827 in Idd, and is living in Fredrikshald

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jens Olsen- about 1824 Fredrikshald

Mange Takk,I suppose it could be either Jens Olsen that you found.Is there anyway of confirming which Jens is Johanne Petronella's father?Johanne was deaf and went to a deaf school in Oslo and was trained to be a seamstress. She met & married Klaudius Magnus Pedersen- born 1831 in Stange . Klaudius was also deaf and went to school in Oslo & Trondheim(I think)I think Klaudius & Petronella were married at the school in Oslo or at a church near by, in about 1870-1872? I do not know the exact date though. Klaudius died 12 March 1896 in Oslo..Petronella immigrated to Canada & died in Naicam Sask.Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.Mange takk Janice

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.