Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#30064] Smaalensgade, Christiania - 1891

Gjest Robert Evensen
 Del

Gjest Robert Evensen

Can anyone tell me what the parish church would have been for someone living on Smaalensgade, Christiania in 1891? I am hoping to find church records of the births of my grandmother's three siblings who were born there. Her name was Otilie Løsnes. I have her record when she was born in Larvik in 1883.Mvh, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Hei Mona,Mange takk! Thank you for your help. This is a new church for me. I have not heard of it before.Hilsen, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Thank you Geir. I don't find records for that church in the FHC library. It is very strange as I thought that they had filmed all of the church records for Oslo. Might it be called something else?Hilsen, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir Kamsvaag Berntsen

I would be much easier if you could give me names of both your grandmother's parents. And do you have any of the siblings' names?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Hei Geir, Her parents were Anton Johannessen Løsnes and Josefine Jørgensdatter (or Thoresen). Josefine was known by both names. They were originally from Kongsberg, but moved to Christiania about 1890. I believe two of the children were Erling and Thomas. They eventually had 18 children, but they moved around a lot, so I'm not sure how many were born or died on Smaalensgade. Thanks for all your help.Mvh, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Addresses in Kristiania, first found 1890:1890: Smaalensgaden 11891-1892: Strømsveien 311893: not found1894: not found ( I didn't look any further)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The only one I found;Emilie Matilde Antonette, born Dec 15th 1892, bapt. April 23th 1893. Parents: Anton Løsnes and wife Josefine Sofie Gustava. Anton born 1859, Josefine 1860. Address: Strømsveien 31.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Yes, that is her sister Emilie! I did not know her middle names or baptismal date. This is wonderful. I knew they kept moving around. There should have been a brother Thomas born before Emilie in Oslo. Perhaps they lived in another part of town before 1892. Does it list any sponsors for her baptism? Takk for hjelpen!! Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Hei Terje, Thanks for the records. Yes, that is my grandmother in 1900 and Otto Marthinius Løsnes was her uncle. You are correct!Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.