Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#30832] Information about Sylling needed.

Gjest Christian Gulliksen
 Del

Gjest Christian Gulliksen

In the 1900 census in Kristiania #105063 is Annette Oppegaard b. 1874 in Sylling. I want to find out who her parents were. She married Andreas Kristians. Oppegaard b. 1869. Her son was Christian Oppegaard b.1893. They came to America in 1905. It is said that she was a cousin of my grandmother, Annette Christiansdtr. b.1973 who came from the Søurmeie farm in Lier. I do not know if she would be a cousin on my grandmother's father's side or mother's side. Her father was Christian Gulliksen b.1836 d. 1893 and her mother was Gunhild Andersdtr. b.1832 d.1905 from the Søurmeie farm. I would like to know if Sylling is a village in Lier and if there is a 1875 census for that area. Thank You Kindly, Mary Ellen Peterson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Hello Mary Ellen! Here is your Annette Oppegaard in 1900 census in Sofienberggade 27, with her husband and 2 sons. LenkeI will try to help you more if I can find some information.Best regards from Gunn Huglen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you vill find some information about Sørum farms i Lier.( I am sorry only in Norwegian. Do hope you can get translation?)LenkeI said that there are 2 sons in 1900 census, that was not correct. Only one , Christian is mentioned.Gunn. H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you find a map fom Sylling.Lenke,&mapcomp=;;;SYLLING;;;3410;SYLLING;;;;;10.2919242496247;59.8934631177936&as=t&streetname=SYLLING&streetnumber=&postal_code=3410&city=SYLLING&partnerid=googleGunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here are the Christian Gulliksen -family i 1865 on Sørum farm.LenkeI have not found them in 1875. I will have try to find more if I am able to.Gunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

In 1900 census you have Gunhild Marie Andersdatter here in Lier , staying here with her children.LenkeI am sorry I can not find 1875 census form this area. My be some lokal people living in Lier, can help you with ' farm-histoy'.Gunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.