Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#30844] Haugum and Dalbyengen øvre gards

Gjest Johannes Christensen b. 1877
 Del

Gjest Johannes Christensen b. 1877

I would like to know if the farms of Haugum and Dalbyengen ørve are close to each other. My great-grandfather Kristian Johansen b. 1844 lived on Dalbyengen ørve in the 1900 census. I am trying to figure out if the Johannes Kristiansen b. 1877 who was working on the Haurgum Farm in the 1900 census is his son and my grandfather. Also I am looking for any information on Anton Kristiansen b. 1896 living on the Dalbyengen ørve farm in the 1900 census. We have lost track of him and are wondering if he is the one we have a picture of who came to visit in Ettrick, Wisconsin around 1920 and never made it back to Norway. It was said by family that his ship may have hit and iceberg, but I do not find any records of it. Thank You Kindly, Mary Ellen Peterson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Peter Wiborg

Hi, Both farms are in Fåberg in Lillehammer, Oppland.The distance between the farms are approx 6.8 km, and will take you 6 min to drive by car... :-)Jan Peter

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.