Gå til innhold
Arkivverket
Gjest Lars E. Øyane (Luster kommune)

[#30915] Buros and Ostlie families

Gjest Lars E. Øyane (Luster kommune)

On behalf of Mrs. Pam Buros from Minnesota I post this inquiry, hoping that someone can help...:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I have only the barest information about my husband's ancestors:Their last name was Buraas (changed to Buros some time after they emigrated.)His father was Peter Christian Buraas, born in Iowa in 1877; grandfather was Hans Christianson Buraas, (unknown date and place of birth, but I'm suspecting Norway) and grandmother was Mathia Ostlie, born in Norway March 30, 1856. They were married in Iowa in 1873.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mrs. Buros is coming to Norway in two weeks, and if anyone can help her, please respond directly to her at:pamburos@surfside.netThank you very much in advance!Lars E. Oyane

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

I've sent this to her, but I post it here too just in case someone should recognize the names and could check them out:This is no doubt Pam's ancestor in 1865, he was a farmhand at this farm then : [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f60239.wc2&gardpostnr=20&personpostnr=95&merk=95#ovre>LenkeAnd here is, no doubt, his birth:LenkeParents' marriage:

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive