Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#31223] Seeking names of parents for Johanna Karlsen born 1892 in Trondheim

Gjest Zona Mathison
 Del

Gjest Zona Mathison

Johanna Karlsen born 1892 in Trondheim is listed 1900 as a foster daughter in the home of Ole Lillehagen and wife Marta Sivertsdtr.,Flaa.In 1914 Johanna Bergitte Karlson, unmarried,residence of Flaa, is emigrating from Trondheim to Kulm, North Dakota.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

The only Johanne Karlsen b. about 1892 i Sør-Trøndelag is this lady. ( Fam. search)LenkeOnly information her fathes first name .Do hope you can get some help searching Church -books in Trondheim.Gunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid Ryen

In the Trondheim emigrant lists it says that Johanna Bergitte Karlson's passage had been prepaid in America.In the Ellis Island records I found thar her passage had been paid by a 'friend' by the name of (Mr. K?) Johnson. Her mother's name is given as Anne Johnsen living at Indherredsveien 72 Trondhjem. Johanna's place of birth is said to be Strinden, Norway.In the Trondhjem Addressbook of 1914 there is an Ane Johnsen living at Indherredsveien 72, occupation: nurse. This is in Strinden (Strinda) just outside the city boundary (at that time).In the 1900 census there is a 'private nurse' Ane Jonsen, born 1867 in Strømsnæsset, single, living at Gamle Kongevei 12 Trondhjem.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Zona Mathison

The Ane Jonsen, born 1867 in Strømsnæsset, single, is very possibly the mother of Johanna Karlsen. Where is Strømsnæsset?The Peter A. Johanson, who sponsored Johanna Karlsen to America in 1914, is shown as emigrating from Trondheim in 1880, age 21. That record shows his birthplace as Nedre Størdalen. I am trying to determine if there is a family relationship between Peter Johanson and Johanna Karlsen?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here is a man named Peter Johansen born on Frøya S. Trøndelag i 1859.LenkeHe was married to Anne Olsdatter.I am not sure he is the man that emigrated?Gunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.