Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#31478] Slæpa from Norderhov, Buskerud

Gjest Nicki  Petersen
 Del

Gjest Nicki  Petersen

Marie Halvorsdtr and Ole Pedersen Slæpa Used the name Slapa in the USACould someone please do a look up for me in the Norderhov/Buskerud Bydeboka for the Slæpa farm and see if there is a write up for this family. I would really appreciate the help. Also looking for information on Maren's husband Andreas Peterson, I believe he was from Hole (see note by his name).If there is anyone who connects in with this family, I can help with what I have found here in the USA. Ole Pedersen Slæpa b: November 30, 1831 in Norderhov parents are Peder Nilsen/Nielsen and Berthe/Birte Joensdtr/Johnsdtr/JonsdtrMarie Halvorsdtr b: January 23, 1828 in Norderhov parents Halvor Andersen and Martha/Marte BjørnsdatterOle and Marie were married November 05, 1853 in NorderhovThey had the following children that I know of:Maren Bolette Olsdatter Slæpa b: January 06, 1854 in Slæpa, NorderhovMaren married Andrew/Andreas Peterson May 23, 1876 in Norderhov. I think that Andreas might be the son of Peter Anderson and Marte Marie Gregoriusdr from Hole. Andreas was born Oct 1849, not sure of the day, still working on trying to find this. (Maren and Andreas is the family I am working on. From them on up. They are my gr gr grandparents.)Other children for Ole and Marie:Helle Olsdatter Slæpa b: September 30, 1855 in Norderhov, Buskerud, Norway Johan Olsen b: August 15, 1857 in Norderhov, Buskerud, Norway Johan Olsen b: November 07, 1859 in Norderhov, Buskerud, Norway Johan Olaves Olsen Slæpa b: November 18, 1864 in Norderhov, Buskerud, Norway Marthe Olsdatter b: January 16, 1862 in Norderhov, Buskerud, Norway Peter Olson Slapa b: March 21, 1867 in Norderhov, Buskerud, Norway Andrew Olson Slapa b: February 03, 1871 in Norderhov, Buskerud, Norway d: May 14, 1871 in Norderhov(Maren, Helle, Marthe, Peter and Andrew all came to the USA, not sure about Johan Olaves.)1865 Census: LenkeI can't get the emigration record link to copy:1881 380 21 2328b 28.04.1881 29.04.1881 Marrie Slæpa g k 53 Norderhov Mennemoni Fr. Lie Rollo 1828 30783 1881 380 22 2328c 28.04.1881 29.04.1881 Helle Slæpa Pige k 26 Norderhov Mennemoni Fr. Lie Rollo 1855 30784 1881 380 23 2328d 28.04.1881 29.04.1881 Peter Slæpa Barn m 14 Norderhov Mennemoni Fr. Lie Rollo 1867 30785 1881 380 24 2328e 28.04.1881 29.04.1881 Anders Slæpa Barn m 10 Norderhov Mennemoni Fr. Lie Roll 1871Not sure when the father came and if Johan ever came. THANK YOU to all for any possible help.Nicki

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ellef Ellefsen

You do'nt find Slæpa mentioned i the Norderhov Bygdebooks. There are two older books from 1930 and 1935. Very few Cotter's farm are described. Not even all the Farms. Today we would not call those books Bygdebooks. (Slæpa was a smaller Cotter's farm, under the farm Buringrud).In Norderhov Church Book number 15, page 409. (Roll NR.49):Married Norderhov May.23,1876 - Unk. Hsm. Andreas Petersen - born Onsager, Hole Oct.20,1849. His father Peter Andersen. - - - and Pige Maren Bolette Olsdatter Helgerudeie - born Jan.6,1854. Her father Ole Pedersen.Helgerud, Buringrud and Slæpa lies in the same area. If - repeat, if Andreas Petersen was a son of Peter Andersen and wife Marte Marie Gregoriusdatter you will find more around them in 'Hole Bygdebok bind III, published 2004'.Mvh Ellef Ellefsen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ellef Ellefsen

FamilySearch - Vital Record Index - Norway, shows:'Andreas Petersen - Birth: 20.Oct.1849. Hole Buskerud. Christening 18.Nov.1849 Hole, Buskerud. - Father: Peter Andersen. Mother: Marte Marie Gregoriusdatter'If there wer'nt two Andreas Petersen born at the same day, and both of them had a Peter Andersen as Father, it should be him. Hope anybody can have a look in the Hole Church Book. (The book is not aviable for me for some weeks). Mvh Ellef.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nicki  Petersen

Ellef,Thank you for your input on this. I do appreciate you trying to help. Do you think Onsager in Hole would be in a Hole Bygdebok bind III?Thank you again.Nicki

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ellef Ellefsen

My English is not so good any longer. More than 30 years since I was a Sailor, and have now forgotten the most of that language. But hope you understand.Onsager is in Hole Bygdebok bind III. But I can't find Peter and Marte Maria mentioned at that farm. They probably just lived there a shorter period.But the family are mentioned under Søndre Frøyshov. That farm had 16 or 17 cottager farms. All of them were located to Frøyshovåsen. Petters was one of them, and had the name from the first user. At page 401 (very shortened):'The Petters was sold to the earlier user, Petter Andersen, in 1858 for 100 sp.d. ( approx. 400 NOK). Petter Andersen died early in the 1860-years. In 1865 his widow Marte Marie Gregoriusdtr (b. 1815) lived here together with their two youngest sons. We know 3 sons: - Gulbrand b.1845, 1865 he was blacksmith (learning). - Andreas b.1849 - Ole b.1852 married Karen Pedersdtr. Ole became later the owner, before he moved to Myre in Norderhov. As a widow Marte Marie married Ole Gulbrandsen Helgeland 1813-1879. In 1886 her youngest son Ole took ower the farm for 1.000 NOK'The book do not tell more around Anders Petersen and Gulbrand Petersen. I could not find the ancestors of Petter and Marte Marie in the book. But if we had a look in the Church Books first, I think we could find some of them in the Bygdebook. Mvh Ellef.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ellef Ellefsen

As I told, I do not have any Hole Church Books aviable just now. My local libry is closed until Aug. But -, when a person died at that time, the death also had to be reported to the Magistrate or to the Sheriff.Owner Peter Andersen Frøshaugaasen died Des.14,1863, 44 years old. His death was reported to the Magistrate of Hole the day after, by his son Andreas Petersen. The Widow and 3 sons lived. Their names: Gulbrand Petersen 17-18 years old. Ole Petersen 10-11 years old and Andreas Petersen 14 years old.Owner Widow Marte Marie Gregoriusdatter Frøshaug died Jan.19,1900, 84 years old. Her death was reported to the Sheriff of Hole the same day by Karen Johannesen Frøshaug. 3 sons lived: Ole Pettersen, living at the farm Myhre in Norderhov. Andreas and Gulbrand in Amerika. The Sheriff also wrote they would obtain (samtykke = consent?)from Gulbrand and Andreas in Amerika for the meeting of heirs.Mvh Ellef.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ellef Ellefsen

It is now confirmed that only one Andreas was born in Hole Oct.1849. A very helpful lady cunsulted the parish register for Hole and found:Andreas born Oct.20, 1849 - baptized Nov.18. His parents: Farmer Peter Andersen and Marte Marie Gregoriusdatter Onsagereie.She also found the marriage of Peter and Marte Marie:Married Nov.11.1842 in Hole: 'Unkar Peter Andersen Sørum af Norderhaug (fødd Wiger og ?? bopel ??) Sørum i Norderhaug, 22 aar, far Anders Aslesen, Sørum i Norderhaug. - - Pige Marthe Marie Gregoriusdatter Onsagereie født Onsager. 25 aar, far Gregorius Jensen Onsager. forlovere Jørgen og Niels Onsager'(Maybe they got some children before Gulbrand, Andreas and Ole. As you know, a lot of children died young at that time). Mvh Ellef.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ellef Ellefsen

The helpful lady also found when Marte Marie was born:'f. 1.november 1815 i Hole. dpt. 26.desember, Marte Marie Gregoriusdatter Onsagereie - Gmdfolk Gregorius Jensen og Berte Andersdatter Onsagereie. - Faddere: Guri Dehlie, Kari Onsager, Gulbrand ibid, Anders Knuds ibid, Niels Libache'.Very short from Hole Bygdebok bind III. First Libakke page 69 - 70: In 1762 and 1801 we find cottager Jens Pedersen b.1724 (son of farmer Peder Nilsen and Mari Nilsdtr Øvre Mo) and wife Ragnhild Gregoriusdatter b.1725 (daugther of Gregorius Thomesen and Berthe Toresdtr from Rørvika). Jens and Ragnhild got at least 8 children. Number 6 was:Gregorius Jensen b. 1763, later cottager at Frogsøya and from 1808 Onsagereie. Married 1803 Berte Andersdtr Leinestrand. 5 children. The youngest was Marte Marie Gregoriusdatter b. 1815.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Øvre Mo, page 37 - 38: Peder Jensen Moe approx.1688-1765 (son of Jens Hansen Øvre Mo approx.1653-1719) and first wife Mari Nilsdtr. 1691-1749 (daugther of Guri Rolvsdtr and Nils Andersen Sundvolden). Peder and Guri had 8 children. Number 4 was Jens Pedersen b.1725, cottager at Libakke - - - - .Mvh Ellef.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nicki  Petersen

Thank you to BOTH you and the woman who helped to get this information. You both have been extremely helpful and very, very kind to send me this information. I am so happy you were able to help. Thank you!I will post this on the board just in case someone looking for this family can find them. Andreas who married Maren Olsdtr Slæpa moved to Elk Mound, Wisconsin. Being that Andreas married in Buskerud and moved with his wife he was easier to find and with the help of the woman who did the look ups, we now know that this is the same Andreas born in Hole. Maren's parents and silbings also lived in Elk Mound. Andreas's brother Gulbrand. The birthdate for Gulbrand is the same as Gulbrand Peterson that lived in Big Bend Township, Chippewa County, Minnesota. He married a woman named Aaste and at this time I do not know where she was from. Gulbrand originally went to Iowa first, married, had a couple of children and moved onto Minnesota. He and his family settled there and they had a total of nine children.Thank you again to both of you for your help. I very much appreciate you taking the time to help me. Please be sure to thank the helpful lady from me. I will check back to see if there are anymore updates. Thank you.Your English is excellent!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nicki Petersen

'Gregorius Thomesen and Berthe Toresdtr from Rørvika.' Is this the same as Rørvika, Sør-Trøndelag?Just want to check.Thanks.Nicki

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ellef Ellefsen

No, not Rørvika in S.Trøndelag.This Rørvika is a farm in Hole. Rørvika (Rørvik) lies south of Sundvolden. Think it will be mentioned in 'Hole Bygdebok number V'. Will be published in a 2-3 years. Vol III is from 2004. The next volum (IV), will containing the rest of Røyse. Volum V, the east side of Hole. (Including Sundvolden, Rørvik(a),- - -). Mvh Ellef.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ellef Ellefsen

Just a little more. Back to Norderhov:Petter Andersen born Jan.10,1820 (married in Hole 1842 to Marte Marie Gregoriusdtr - - ). His parents: Anders Aslesen baptized Nov.30,1794 - dead Apr.20,1868. Married Mar.16,1816 widow Anne (Cathrina) Hansdtr Wager bapt.Feb.29,1784 - d.Jul.7,1824. (Daugter of Hans Andersen b.approx. 1848 - d.Mar.3,1819. Married Nov.19,1878 Lisbeth Paulsdtr Wager,nordre bapt.Jan.13,1756 - d.1835). Anders and Anne (Cathrina) got 7 children, including your Petter.Anders Aslesen became user of a part of Wager,nordre when he married Anne. He used a part of the farm from 1816, but due to bad econemy he had to sell before 1840. Afterwards he used one of the Sørum farms for a couple of years. Later he had a smaller part of Drolshammer, named Liuhagen. In 1840 the widower Anders married Marie Gulbrandsdtr.Anders Aslesen was son of: Asle Olsen Sørum/Klekken and the widow Randi Andersdtr Klekken,søndre. They got married Oct.17,1793. Asle Olsen used Klekken,søndre 1793 - 1798. Then he used a part of Sørum until 1803. (His father Ole Aslesen from Løkke in Wiger annex had been married to Sørum).Through Anne Hansdtr Wager (a sister of my own great great grandmother Ingeborg) you will find older ancestors like: Gunder Andersen Klekken,søndre b.approx.1594 - d.approx.1675, Harald G. Auren d.before 1663 and Jon Brynildsen Gunstad, Jevnager mentioned from 1617.Through Anders Aslesen we find older ancestors as: Sigurd Bonde, Gulsvik, in Flå, Hallingdal dead before Feb.7,1482. The greedy senior rector for Hallingal and Valdres deanery Hans Pedersen Colding b.in Denmark approx. 1577 - d.1647. Eivind Ketilson Busnes, Tinn in Telemark d.after 1515. Asle Helgeson Frøvoll, Eggedal mentioned 1497 to 1528 and Jon Veme in Norderhov, taxpayer 1528.If you like I can send some more, free of course. But I have to send it in the good old manner, by ordinary mail. Gedcom, enclosure from scanned documents, and so on, I don't know how to fix. (I am now to old and to stupid to learn). In that case you have to send your postal adress. Just send it to: ellef-e@online.noHope other also can give you information. From Hole I do not know more than you. Mvh Ellef.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nicki Petersen

I want to THANK YOU again for ALL of your help. I am so very happy that you took the time to help me with this. I will be emailing you.THANK YOU!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.