Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#31494] Ingegerd Holst hm g 1866 Kristiania

Gjest Lynn Kent
 Del

Gjest Lynn Kent

I would appreciate any information on Ingegerd and her descendants. I believe her father was my GG grandfather, Sigurd Normann.Thank you, Lynn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think I found the Sigurd Norman , here . He is the owner of the house.Ingerd Holst born 1866, lives there with Frantz Holst. LenkeI think there must be a mix with birth date and marriage?Gunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think she is the daughter of Sigurd Norman. She is married to Frantz Holst and have to children in 1900.It is the same man I had in 1865. Sigurd Norman, b. in Island, wife Henritte with older Children, born earlier than Ingegerd in 1866.Best regards from Gunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Minken

Hi Lynn!I suddenly realized that the factory where Ingegerd Holst`s husband was a director - 'Den norske ætherfabrik' – is situated nearby where I live, and that I have read about in a local publication named Sothøna. As far as I can remember there was much information about the Holst family there and also some family pictures. I don`t think I can find those articles now, but I am sure that you will get information and copies from this address: post @ ostensjovannet.no (just take away the blanks around the @).The factory is still working. It is the world`s oldest factory for ether. You can find it here: http://www.eter.no/index.asp?id=omoss. I think that you also may contact the director Kim Wedum on this adress kim.wedum@eter.no. I know he is interested in the factory`s history, and I am sure he has informations for you.Best wishes Anne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.