Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#31752] Lars Jensen Holvigen

Gjest Reina Delpeut
 Del

Gjest Reina Delpeut

I have found the burial in Fjære (Aust-Agder), 21 february 1812, of Lars Jensen Holvig, 71 years old. He must have lived in Fjære between about 1778 and 1812. He has been mentioned in this period a couple of times in the churchbooks of Fjære as Lars Jensen (Brun) Holvigen. This person was married to Martha Hansdr. They have not been mentioned in the 1801 census.Is there any information about a Lars Jensen Holvigen in some book of Fjære or Landvik?ThanksReina in The Netherlands

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Ove Wangensteen

Hello ReinaAre you sure about the surename at Lars and Martha?Here is Lars and Marthe in 1801: [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f10924&gardpostnr=62&personpostnr=1127&merk=1127#ovre>Lenkethe surenames are different, but the age at Lars is correct.Here is the farm Holvigen in 1801:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Reina Delpeut

Hello Lars,Thank you very much for reacting. Yes, I am sure about the name of Lars Jensen Holvigen. I like to find out who exactly has been this Lars Jensen Holvigen buried in Fjære 21-2-1812, because I have followed him in the chuchbooks in Fjære. He must have been the same person as Lars Jensen Brun (that's what I like to find out) baptised in Arendal 18-10-1742 as the son of Jens Larsen (skrædder later called Brun) and Marthe Lene Ovesdr. Lindved). This Lars Jensen Brun was married in Arendal 4 august 1768 to Martha Hansdr. Date 15-8-1768 a son of them called: Andreas Falberg has been baptised in Arendal. This Andreas Falberg was buried in Fjære oct. 7th 1778, 9 years old, son of Lars Jensen Brun vörlagten af Holvigen the same day his sister has been baptised in Fjære: oct. 7th 1778 Ingebore Marie, datter af Lars Jensen Brun fra Holvigen + Martha Hansdr.Reina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.