Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#33375] Looking for Kristi (not Kersti) Syversdtr. Logsengard (b.1858)

Gjest Dave McPhail
 Del

Gjest Dave McPhail

I hope the Norwegian history A-Team of Jan, Alf and Kjell can help me out. Guri Syversdtr. has been found in cemetary records in Osage, Iowa. Please delete my old message because I have this new one: Can you find any data on the 'mystery child' of Syver Helgoson and Haldis Aslesdtr. from the Severhaugen/Logsengardeie, Kristi? She is on my American family tree as Christina. Kersti was my ggramma. Kristi is the enigma. No record of emigration and no telling since 1858. Hjelp!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here is a family in 1865 names spelled a little different, but I think they can fit with the people you are searching for?LenkeDo hope you can get better help from people in the local area. Best regards from Gunn Huglen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

It looks like there was born a Kristi in 1858 [url="http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/igi/individual_record.asp?recid=100383266924&lds=1&region=12&regionfriendly=Norway&juris1=&juris2=&juris3=&juris4=&regionfriendly=&juris1friendly=&juris2friendly=&juris3friendly=&juris4friendly=>Lenke I guess Olsdatter is wrong, the right name should be Aslesdatter. Kaslegard is a house close to Logsengard according to the map.She is 7 (in her 8th year) in 1865 census: LenkePerhaps she is this emigrant in 1876: LenkeIt looks like there was born a Kirsti in 1866

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here is a family in 1865 names spelled a little different, but I think they can fit with the people you are searching for?LenkeDo hope you can get better help from people in the local area. Best regards from Gunn Huglen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.