Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#33457] Halvor Henriksen and Guri Halvorsdatter, Simle, Simble, Nordre Aurdal

Gjest KJ Johnson
 Del

Gjest KJ Johnson

Hi,Might it be possible for someone to do a lookup in the bygdebøker for Nordre Aurdal? If it is possible for someone to do a lookup, I would really appreciate it.I am trying to find information on my gr gr grandmother Aaste Simle. Her death record lists her father as Halvor Simle. I have been searching for some time on this and today I found a family that could be her's but I need someone to see if maybe the family is listed in a book in this area.I have seen two different birthdates for Aaste. One on her headstone says Jan 1845, the 1900 census record here in the USA lists her as Feb 1845. This Aaste was baptized Mar 1845. Her father is Halvor.AASTE HALVORSEN Christening: 16 MAR 1845 Ulnes, Oppland, Norway Father: HALVOR HENRIKSEN Mother: GURI HALVORSDRI went looking again in the 1865 census and I found this family:LenkeThe farm for this family is listed as Simbleeie. Take off the eie and that could be the same name they are referring to on her death record.Doing a search in the 1900 Norway census for Nordre Aurdal the only farm it lists starting with Sim is Simle and none are listed as Simble. Might this be the same farm?Aaste is not listed in the 1865 census with this family, but the LDS site does show that they had a daughter Aaste. The Aaste Halvorsen Simle I am looking for came to the USA sometime around 1867 and married around 1870.Thanks much and if anyone is able to help, many thanks!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest KJ Johnson

I had forgotten about the Matrikkel. Here is the entry:Halvor Halvorsen (believe this is the same son of Halvor and Guro's who is 11 in 1865) is listed at the farm:1886 Matrikkel Gårdsnavn: Simle Bruksnavn: BrennSimle and Simble must be the same farms.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest KJ Johnson

Can anyone tell me if there is a Bydgeboker for this area? I can find one for South Aurdal. Is the one for North harder to find?Anyone know?Thank you,KJ

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.