Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#33542] Looking For Kristi Syversdtr. Logsengardeie (b.1868)

Gjest Dave McPhail
 Del

Gjest Dave McPhail

Kristi was the daughter of Syver Helgesen(b.1815} and Haldis Aslesdtr. Hovdegard (b.1827)of the Logsengardeie in Aal. She is listed on my hand-written American family tree as Christina and appears in some Norwegian records as 'Kirsti', who was my ggramma. Kirsti Syversdtr.(b. 02.01.1866)in Aal parish emigrated to Iowa in 1883 and became Carrie Severson in Mitchell county, Iowa. Kristi/Christina is the mysterious missing link of the Logsengardeie Syversens and any info about her would be much obliged.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here is the farmname written a bit different in 1865. The parents of Kirsti you will find here too. Fathers name Syver H(o)lglesen name spelled with O in 1865.LenkeBest regard from Gunn Huglen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dave McPhail

Dear Gunn, Taks for the info from the 1865-telling for 0619 Aal. Kristi/Christina must have been born in 1857, not in 1868. Your Norwegian info confirms my old family tree that a sister Christina did exist! Now I need to find out what happened to her. I know Margit and Guri emigrated to Iowa in 1880 and Holge and my ggramma Kersti followed in 1883 and brothers Knud and Asle headed for Osage, Iowa in 1888. Kristi Syversdtr's legacy is still a mystery but I'll bet she stayed in Norway. Any info on Kristi will be much obliged. Yours truly, Dave McPhail

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.