Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#33697] birth records for Ole Gunnersen

Gjest Dayna Shepherd
 Del

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

I'm trying to find a birthdate and parents names for Ole Gunnersen. I found on Family Search that he was born in 1757. He married Gunild 'Marni' Nilsdatter on October 3, 1795 in Vaale, Vestfold, Norway. I would like to find his exact date of birth and his parents names. Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Storaker

They are on Kiær farm in Våle in 1801: [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f10716&gardpostnr=82&personpostnr=1076&merk=1076#ovre>LenkeTheir marriage in LDS IGI: LenkeTheir first child born 1797: LenkeThere is a strange change in the mother's name in the second birth: LenkeThey were both married before. Gunhild's first marriage with Hans Andersen 1783: LenkeWhere did you find the birth of Ole Gundersen Familysearch? He has a common name, so he is difficult to locate for sure. It does not look like he was from Våle.Perhaps his first marriage was in Sem 1792: LenkeThere is a child-birth in 1792, and then no more trace of them in Familysearch or 1801 census. Perhaps both the mother and the child died:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

I would like to find Ole Gunnersen's birthdate. I have 1757, but I am trying to go backwards to his parents and find their names. I don't know where he was born for sure. Thank you for the information you sent. That has been helpful.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.