Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#34988] Hudland-where is it?

Gjest Mary Ellen Peterson
 Del

Gjest Mary Ellen Peterson

I would like to know where in Oppland is Hudland. I don't know if that is correct spelling. Is a city and is it near Jevnaker? Thank you very much, Mary Ellen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell H Myhre

Dear Ms. Peterson !Mr. Storaker of Lyngdal is right; you're most likely looking for Hadeland. (However if that is not the case, it SHOULD perhaps be mentioned that there's also a small community somewhat north-east of Hadeland named (''Hunndalen'') Furthermore I'm pleased to see he recommends for you the fabulous website of the ''Hadelandlag of America'' !! (founded 1910 by norwegian immigrants to the mid-west)As you can see I live in that area of the Oppland county you're most likely seeking information about. I've been working with the local history as well as the genealogy of this region actually since I was a teenager; consequently you're welcome to forward any query to my e-mail address if you believe that I can help out: kmyhre1@hotmail.com All the best, Kjell

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.