Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#38652] Bergen Residence numbers

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Can you help me decipher the residence number that appears in my grandfather's baptism record?August Olai Adolf Andersen was baptised in Mai 1884. 'Residence' is '9-99'.Does this translate to a street address?I am trying to locate my family in the 1885 Census, and am hoping if I have the street address, maybe I can find them.Hilsen Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Yngve. I looked at this street in the 1885 Census. I thought it would help me find my g-grandparents (Torgir Andersen Vasbø and Malene Andersdatter Blaksæter), but they are not there!In November 1881, when their first child was born (Andreas Johan Adolf), they were living at Klaus Frimannsgate 15, in the same building with Malene's brother, Rasmus. Frimannssmuget 2 is very close. I guess the census missed them.In 1885, Malene's other brother (Anders Mathias) was living at Øvre Korskirkealmenning 9. How far is this from the other two addresses? I can't tell from the map.Thank you for your assistance.Hilsen Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Peter Wiborg

Hi,the distance from Claus Frimanns Gate 15 to Øvre Korskirkeallmenningen 8 is 1,5 km if you follow this route.

bilete0670.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.