Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#38755] Ingebrigt Ingebrigtsen search for

Gjest Donald  Grettum
 Del

Gjest Donald  Grettum

Ingebright born near Tronheim imigrated to US about 1867 Was trained as a Lutheran minister . In l865 census shows born in Stod and lived in the local parish of Qvam. May have had an older brother named John

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Sissil Bruun Sørensen

I suppose this is the man you are looking for Lenke ?He is born in Kvam (Stod) a little bit north of Steinkjer 16.12.1845. In the census he is living with his parents, Ingebrigt and Marha, at his sister Christianna and her husbands farm. Ingebrigt and Martha's children:Anne Benedicta and Christianna Rebekka, born 19.02.1830Jacob, born 09.09.1833Ingeborg Anna, born 21.09.1835Jacob, born 12.10.1837You will find a lot of information of his anchestors in sources in Digitalpensjonatet under my name, but I will enclose an overview to make it easier for you to find the correct persons.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.