Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39055] Christina / Kristina Hansdatter born 1762 in Oyer

Gjest Georgina Smith
 Del

Gjest Georgina Smith

I am hoping someone can help me find the parents of my third great grandmother; Christina ( Cristina or maybe Kristi). I have not done any research in Norway before so it is difficult for me. I have had much help from volunteers in Jamtland, Sweden. That is where she was living by at least 1810 with her husband and children. I had been told that she was born in Norway in 1762. I went to familysearch.org and put in the name, born in 1762. I first found on IGI born 20 Sep 1762 Cristina and husband as Anders Persson, as place of birth it says Oppland. I know that is the right husband but place of marriage is only guessed. I am sure they did not marry in Jamtland because their childrens births cannot be found there. Then I put in familysearch the name Christina Hansdotter (as recorded in records in Sweden) born 1762 in Oppland. Only one came up on IGI Kristi Hansen, christening 3 Nov 1762 in Oyer, Oppland, Norway. Father: Hans Jongaard; Mother: Aase How I would like to know if this is my Christina and then have more information about her parents.I know Anders Persson was born in Varmland, Sweden but I have had no help from there after I posted a question. Now I am guessing that he went to Norway where he met and married Kristina. They probably even had their children there. Childrens names in household records in Jamtland: Petter born 1799-10-03; Helena born 1802-01-10; Ingabor born 1808-02-10 (in all other records of Jamtland she was known as Anna)Many thanks to anyone who can help! Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tordis Trønnes

Hi Georgina ! Here is Kirsti christening 1762 Nov 3, married 1789 June 6, to Tosten Johannessen LenkeWe need to find out where Anders and Christina were married and where their children vere born.Tordis

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Maybe you have seen this before, but here it says she was married and the children born in Jämtland.Familysearch: Cristina Hansdt. b. 20/9 1762, Norge, Gudbrandsdalen, died 16/11 1843, was married 1798? in Vagen, Alsen, Jämtland, Sweden to Anders Person.Children: Petter Anderson b. 3/10 1799 Wagen, Alsen Jämtland. Married 12/6 1825 Aberg, Alsen, Jämtland to Anna Persdotter.Lena Andersdt. b. 10/1 1802 Wangen, Alsen, Jämtland.Anna Andersdt. b. 10/2 1808 same place, married 1842 in Wangen, Alsen to Pehr Sist.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Tordis!Hope I am doing this correctly! I am so glad you answer back in English. But this is the first time I use the site and I have to learn what the Norwegian words mean. Thank you for your answer! Now I know she is not mine. I will post another question in Värmland, Sweden and get back to you. There was another possibility on IGI. But it is a different region so I think I have to post new query - correct?Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Tordis!This is fun but you are much quicker than me. We cannot take all information on IGI as correct!A lady who has all CD's and Genline in Sweden could not find the birth of the children in Alsen. Another person also sent message to me about this family and said the children were not born in Alsen. But we do not yet find out where they were born.Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Sorry Berit!I did not pay attention that I had two people on the forum. Can you still read my answer? This is new to me and I am not a fast typist.Many thanks! Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Tordis!You say you found the family in 1801. is it with father Anders Persson?I though you found that the Kristi I saw in IGI married a different man.Please explain. I try to type as fast as I can!Many thanks, Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Tordis!Will take me awhile to get used to this. Finally realized that I could click on Linde. Petter Anderson and clicked on numberby his name then got really lost. Will need more help when you have time. But his parents names were sure different ??Thank you so much for your help!Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tordis Trønnes

Hi Georgina !Look up the 'lenke' (3) and at line 159,160 and 161. It says that Anders is a blacksmith. His surname is Byefeldtr and he is 37 year (born around 1764). I`m not sure that it is the right family.Berit Knudsen (4) has found some information. Could that be right ?Tordis

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Tordis!Yes, I should have said Lenke not Linde. I just couldn't see it when I gave my answer. What Berit found is correct as far as husband and wife name but marriage date and place on IGI is in () which means really not known. The childrens names are also right but as I said in my first message - the births of the children are not found in Alsen.What you found on Lenke could be more correct but the last name of Anders and spelling of Christinas name concerns me. Can it be told where these people were born?Thanks! Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tordis Trønnes

Hi Georgina ! Yes - the names confuse me too. I think we need to ask some people in Orkdal, Sør-Trøndelag to look up Petter`s christening and Anders and Crestence`s wedding ? Do you think your Anders worked as a blacksmith ? The census 1801 don`t tell us anything about where the people are born.Tordis

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Tordis!Thanks for doing more checking for me. Yes it would be good to have Petter's christening and the marriage of his parents checked. Thank you very much! I do not know what Anders occupation was is Alsen, Jämtland. The interesting thing is that the ages fit on the Lenke.Thank you for all your help! Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

If anyone replies to this discussion and I do not reply fairly quickly it is because I am at work. I live in Canada. It is 8 hrs later in Norway than here.Thank you very much for all your help!Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Tordis!I thank you very much for your help!I am sorry I do not understand what you mean 'now you can loop up no 39095'I am new at this and really appreciate you help! Please tell me how to 'loop up'Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I belive she meens look at discussion no. 39095 and look at the answer (2) and klick on the blue 'link' and you will find more about Anders Byfeldt, his wife and children. But it is written in norwegian. Here is a link to 39095 [url="http://www.digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/WebDebatt.exe?slag=listinnlegg&debatt=brukar&temanr=39095&sok=%D8rkedal&startnr=&antall=&spraak=&nr=1&antinnlegg=2#anker>Lenke If it is not working try this

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Tordis!I thank you very much for all your help! I hope the marriage of Anders and Christina (or whatever spelling it really should be) can be found.Do you think they married in the place they were living in 1801?Do you think the place of her birth will be on the marriage information sheet? I really hope to find her birth place so I can know the names of her parents.Many Thanks! Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tordis Trønnes

Hi Georgina !There is no information about the family in the church books where they lived in 1801. We need someone to confirm Christina`s birth date, some place in Gudbrandsdal !!Mvh Tordis

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Tordis!Thanks for answering! I thought it was hopeless to mention Gudbrandsal but it was suggested to me as I had told someone who I had been in touch with before I started this forum (that place name) and it was suggested that I start a new discussion.So, we will not find birth of little Petter or the marriage of Anders and Christina where they were in 1801. I am disappointed.I think this is a hopeless case!At least I got some information about Anders parents in Värmland Sweden.Thank you very much for finding the little family in 1801. I really appreciate your help!Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Found this on FS: One Anders Pettersen was married 14/2 1799 in Østre Gausdal (Gusdal 1801) in Oppland to Christenze Hansdt. They are not in Gusdal in 1801.Ingeborg Anna bapt. 28/2 1808 Frosta Nord-Trøndelag, parents Anders Pedersen and Christense Hansdt.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

I just got home from work! Thank you very much Berit! I am so thankful for your help! I was feeling quite discouraged and you have brightened up my day/evening!Thank you!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tordis Trønnes

Hi Georgina !Wow, that must be a great day for you ! On Sunday I`m meeting people from Gausdal and I think we need their help now. Perhaps Christine is born in Gausdal ? I will send an E-mail to some guys in Gausdal tonight.Tordis

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Tordis!Yes, I am having wonderful days because of the great help I get from you and Berit. I just got home from work. Thank you very much! Here is some new info.Now I copy what was found on IGI by putting in Christence Hansdr.CHRISTENCE HANSEN Female Birth: 21 SEP 1763 Christening: 25 SEP 1763 Faaberg, Oppland, Norway Father: HANS PRAESTERUD Mother: AASTEBjörn seems to have somehow found the siblings of this Christence Hansdatter (upsets me when IGI says Hansen). He helped me with some info in Sweden so we e-mail back and forth.CHRISTENCE seems to be the proper spelling. She has a lot of siblings in Fåberg; Sophie b 1745-06-04, Per b 1747-12-05, Sidsel b 1750-03-10, Svend 1755-07-23, Svend 1757-08-03 (means that the first Svend died before the second) and Anne 1761-02-06. This means that either Hans or Aaste has a father named Per or Sven. I am sure you can get more out of people in Fåberg, Oppland. It seems that the parents did not marry in Fårud and did not die there! BjörnI am not sure why he typed Fårud ???Please tell me if your think I should start a new discussion in Fåberg! I will wait for you to tell me and what you find out from Østre Gausdal.Now somehow we have to find out, hopefully from the marriage of Anders & Christenze, if the Christence born 1763 in Fåberg is the one who married Anders. Even though Sweden records say 1762 she could be the right person.Or maybe there is another Christence Hansdatter born in Østre Gausdal.I am very thankful for your help! Sorry for such a long message but I thought I should include it all.I shall thank you again!Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.