Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39055] Christina / Kristina Hansdatter born 1762 in Oyer

Gjest Georgina Smith
 Del

Gjest Tordis Trønnes

Petter could be born on the way to Orkdal. I will search in the church records I have.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

I just got home from work. I have not read everthing yet but wanted to say 'Thank you very much to everyone'!In addition to Petter, then Ingeborg Anna in (22) Anders and Christence had a daughter Helena born Jan 1802.Tordis! I hesitate to ask for more but if you could also check for bith of Helna that would be great!You have all helped so very much and I will be forever grateful!Most sincerely, Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Tordis!Oh my, Happy day! If I understand correctly, your husband and I would be distantly related. As I said to someone in Sweden, 'it does not matter how distant - we are still related'I will be so happy to get descendants of Sven and Daardi! Please use that address in (38)Thank you very much! Most kindly regards, Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Berit!I see now that the Ingeborg Anne that you found has the wrong dates - but maybe not! I do not know for sure that the dates in Swedish 'Household examination records are correct' Someone sent an image and it is hard to read. It also had the birth year for Anders and now since his wife Christence has been found, thanks to all of you, her birth info was wrong in Jämtland Sweden was not correct either.So I still think you could have found the right one as only the day is out - month and year are the same!Many thanks! kindly regards, Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Berit!I still think this info from (47) is correct Ingeborg Anne born 16/2 bapt. 28/2 1808 Frosta N-Trøndelag, parents Anders Pedersøn and Christense Hansdt.Did you check for the other children: Petter born Oct 1799 and Helena born Jan 1802?If not, will you Please do that for me?Petters birth was not found in Gausdal. Maybe Anders and Christense headed north soon after they were married.Maybe her parents were not happy that she married a Swedish man.Many thanks to you for all your help! Many kindly regards, Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I did not check for the 2 other children. I don't know when I can do it. May is a busy month, but I will try to remember it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Berit!I think my brain is getting tired so I better leave this be for a while. The family was found in Orkdal in 1801 Census.It seems to me that someone said the birth of Petter was not found there. There are way to many parishes in between Gausdal and Orkdal where he could have been born.That is it for this family - no more searching.Thank you so much for the great help you have been!Sincerely, Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.