Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39195] Tovand family from Kristiansund

Gjest Pauline Webber
 Del

Gjest Pauline Webber

My grandfather was Johan Ludvig Tovand born 1877 in Kristiansund. He became a merchant seaman and died in Philadelphia in 1948 (I think). His family lived in Tingvold, Boxaspen farm.My grandmother was Laura Sofie Larsen/Larsdatter born 1852 Alesund. Her father was Lars Olsen, a shoemaker.Any information regarding the Tovan(d) family would be very much appreciated. Apologies for writing in English.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Johan Ludvig in the 1900 census for seamen (whole country). He is on the steamship Parran from Bergen. The captain is Michael Henrichsen and the ship was in Cardenas in Cuba. Johan L. is married and living in Bergen. Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Pauline Webber

Hi BeritThank you very much for your links to the Tovand family. I had seen the census but not the shipslist so I was very happy to see that.I think I have found a living member of the family in Kristiansund and I will visit him in June. He was in the telephone directory.Mange takk Pauline

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.