Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39210] Looking for Anton Arneson (Sorlie)

Gjest Carol Foss
 Del

Gjest Carol Foss

I am looking for a family information on Arneson family tree.I am g-g-grandaughter of Anton Arneson, who lived in Lostwood, ND. He was from Sondre Oldalen, I believe. He was born 03-15-1872, married Lena Roshild, born 05-14-1873. I have a document, with his name as Anotn Marius Sorlie, but changed it to Arneson, when he was in America. Any help is appreciated. Thank You

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Handeland

This is just a suggestion.Are you sure it was Søndre-Oldalen ? Is it not Søndre-Odalen you mean ?This was the one only one i could find at the folketelling Database in tromsø. But as you see he was born at the wrong place in the wrong year.(1871-)Anton's father was probably named Arne.That's why i picked this one.LenkeSorlie is probably the same as Sørlie(Soerlie) in Norwegian.There where some more Anton Marius, but then his father's name could have been Anders instead of Arne ? Let's hope some with local knowledge shows up her.Mvh Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Handeland

Just in case.I forgot to tell you that the ' Kilan ' farm (or place ?) is in Flakstad kommune in the Lofoten area.Up in Northern part of Norway.Mvh Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

And then you have this guy. Anton Marius Arnesen b.15.03.1872 and chr. 07.07.1872 in Sør Odal. His parents :Arne Arnesen and Oline Olsdtr.LenkeRegards Rune Thorstenen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

And this is his emigration.LenkeHe is married to Lina Sørlie, and the leave with children,Agnes Sofie 4 years and Jenny Marie 1 1/2 years old.Regard Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Antons wife, Lina Magnusdtr. was born in Sør-Odal 14.05.1873 and chr.29.06.1873. Here parents:Magne Nilsen and Inge Olsdtr.LenkeRegards Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

Hei Knut.For all del, bli ikke værende i støvet for lenge. Du kan få både alergi og det som værre er, f.eks. prolabs.En riktig god helg. Mvh. Rune T.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.