Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39246] Loddtrekningsliste for Bergen

Gjest Tonia Nielsen
 Del

Gjest Tonia Nielsen

I have found a lot of information about my husband's great grandmother's family in the Digitalarchives. One of her brothers was listed in the Loddtrekningslisted for Bergen and the other was listed in the Militaer loddtrekningsliste for Bergen. Both of these young men were thought to have died at sea. How or where could i find detailed information about these two lists? Also, how or where could i find information about the ships they were on? Thank you Tonia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tonia Nielsen

Thank you for replying. The first young man is: Kristian (Christian) Magnus Meyer; Birth place: Laxevaag; Age: 1860 0605; Page: 9 Rulle 2The second one is: Henrik Mork Meyer (my PC is not set up to type Danish. The o in Mork should have / through it) Birth Place: K.K.S; Age: 1847 2710; Page: 390 Rulle 1Thank you very much for your assistance. Tonia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

Henrik Mørk Meyer was registered as a sailor in 1864, but there are not given more info about him in the Enlistment roll.The probate court listed the heirs of Cecilia Fredrikke Meyer and her husband Christian Magnus Aug. 31, 1876: Jane Petrine, married to Anton Fredriksen, Mo i Rana, Augusta Kristine, age 27, in Aarhus, Kristine Marie, 25, Lucie Margrethe, 23, Anne Magdalene, 18, Kristian Magnus, 16, Thora Oktilde, 13 years old.Henrik Mørk Meyer must have died before his parents did.Kristian Magnus Meyer, born 1860, is registered as a sailor in 1876, and he was 'at sea' according to the roll in 1878 and 1880, but in 1882, 1884 and 1886 it states 'unknown', and then 'according to rumours died at sea'. It also says 'with Gazellen'.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tonia Nielsen

Yes, Henrik died before his parents. Christian and Cecilia had 3 sons and none of them married. All three died young. Jane Petrine and Kristine Marie were the only two who married. Kristine Marie is my husband's great grandmother.Thank you very much for your time and help.If i can ever look up something in Illinois for anyone, please let me know.Thank you again Tonia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.