Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39438] Jens Olsen - Idd / Fredrickshald

Gjest Janice Webb
 Del

Gjest Janice Webb

I can not find out more about GGG grandfather Jens Olsen ( born about 1824?-Fredrickshald )He was father of Johanne Petronelle Jensdatter-Born In Idd OstfoldJohanne Petronelle JENSDR Sex: FEvent(s): Birth: 19 Mar 1846 Place: Christening: 12 Apr 1846 Place: Idd, Ostfold, NorwayParents: Father: Jens OLSEN Mother: Boel Marie JOHANNESDRSource Information: Batch Number: C426182 Source Dates: 1832 - 1847 Film or Fiche Number: 255778 Collection Details: Idd; Den Norske KirkeCan anyone tell me anything about Jens?? His parents & date of his birth??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristin Solie

Did Jens have a middle name in FS is Lenke Did Jens have siblings, do you know the godparents for Johanne Do you find Jens or Boel in 1865 census if so where there are several Jens Olsen born 1824 +/- 5 years in Halden (Fredrikshald) If you can get the fiche for Johanne and see who the godparents were and work back that way or a marriage for Jens and Boel good luck-- Kristin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Janice Webb

Hi KristinNo, I do not know anything about Jens Olsen-but I think he was born in Fredrikshald & about 1824.I do not know how to find out who the godparents were ? How do you order a Fiche?(I have never done this before)Is there anyone who could do a lookup for me?Mange takk

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Janice Webb

Hi Kristin,Yes I do have this information about Boel & Carl marrying. But nothing about Jens??I was told that both (Johanne) Petronella's parents died quite young. Petronella was deaf and went to a deaf school in Oslo. She later married Claudius Magnus Pedersen -born in Stange 1831. I have seen them on the census but do not know date they married??Boel's parents were Johannes Olsen Stokkebro and Pernille Olsdatter Sanden(bn 1796)-marr in Idd-10 Jan 1814Johannes & Pernille children were:Michael Sorensen Stokkebro(1810-in Moss)-marr?? Sofie Marie Johansdatter(1815)-marr? Olaus Johansen(1818)-marr-Fridricka Jocobsdatter Boel Marie Johansdatter(1824)-mar-Carl Brynildsen /Jens Olsen ( only Johanne -I think?) Anne Stina Johnsdatter(1829)-married Andreas Jacobsen( 11 children)I was hoping someone could help via the internetJan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristin Solie

I will have to look more this weekend, if you could find in the fiche a marriage for Boel and Jens or the christening for Johanne that might lead to more information on Jens. You may wish to go to roots web and join the Østfold list and perhaps someone there might have access to the chruch records for Id and be able to look for the marriage of Boel and Jens and christening of Johanne. Again since I workit would be best to contact me at the email i sent before. It looks like Boel family is pretty well take care of it is just Jens and we really need more information on him. Perhaps he and Boel never married but church books would also give that information if someone has access there. mvh kristin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunvor Sæther Brække

Hi Janice! Johanne Petronella was born the date you said, christening also. Her father Jens Olsen was a bachelor and a 'tailorsman', may be Jens Olsen and Boel Marie Johannesdatter never married? We do`nt have the fiche here today, but will search for Jens Olsen on monday eve. A little hope to find him married in Fredrikshald because he is a 'skræddersmand' or 'tailorsman'! Hilsen Gunvor and Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Janice Webb

Hei Gunvor & Happy Norwegian Independence Day! I hope you are having a good holiday?I was wondering if you found my Jens Olsen?? Any luck?Hope to hear from you soon Hilsen Janice:)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...
Gjest Gunvor Sæther Brække

Hei Janice! I am sorry! I have not found him yet, have been busy also, but I have been looking! Please remind me that after September. Gunvor

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 7 måneder senere...
Gjest Jan Webb

Hi everyoneI am still looking for my Jens Olsen- occupation was 'skræddersmand' or 'tailorsman born about 1824? in FredrickshaldHas anyone found out any new information??Takk Jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn-Erik Skjøren

Here are the christening of Johanne Petronella Jensdatter in Idd/Eningdalen. Born 19 Mars and baptized 12 April 1846. If I read correct she is born outside marriage. The mother is pike Boel Marie Johannesdatter but I have difficulties reading the fathers name. I hope this is of some help.........See nr 21 Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Webb

Hi Bjorn-Erik,I believe her father was Jens Olsen from Frederikshald but I do not have any other information about him.Petronelle was deaf and went to a deaf school in Oslo and was trained to be a seamstress.Her mother later married Carl Brynildsen(Born in Sweden)8 Oct 1848- I do not think Boel had any other children.Petronelle met & married Claudius Magnus Pedersen ( born in Stange 1831)- Claudius was also deafCan you give me the English translation for the birth record?? Several of the witnesses seems to be from Fredrikshald - Do you think they are relatives of Jens? ..The other witnesses seem to be sisters of Boel's??Thank-you for helping me Jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ola Morken

Since it is mentioned in the birth record that the father is Jens Olsen from F.hald, here is a candidate to investigate born i Halden (Fredrikshald) on june 9,1822, Jens Olsen, out of wedlock and bapt. 27.4.1823. The Scanned church record (Halden Mini. 1.3 period 1815-1834) is very difficult to read but it looks like the mother is Inger Marie Iversdatter? and father bachelor, soldier Ole Eriksen.Hopefully someone more trained can verify.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn-Erik Skjøren

Hi Jan, I'm not so experienced 'reader' but I try. If I read correctly the far right hand column says that it's the father of the mother (Boel Marie) that has given the information of the child birth. His name is Johannes Olsen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Qwbb

Hi againYes, Boel's father was Johannes Olsen Stokkebo (If I remember right)and Boel's mother was Pernille Olsdatter (Sanden)Ola ..Did it say that this Jens Olsen was a 'skræddersmand' or 'tailorsman?? Was he deaf too?I was told that both Petronelle's parents died quite young but I do not know exactly when they died?Mange Takk Jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Webb

Here is some more information about Boel's familyBoel's parents were Johannes Olsen Stokkebro and Pernille Olsdatter Sanden(bn 1796)-marr in Idd-10 Jan 1814Johannes & Pernille children were:Michael Sorensen Stokkebro(1810-in Moss)-marr?? Sofie Marie Johansdatter(1815)-marr? Olaus Johansen(1818)-marr-Fridricka Jocobsdatter Boel Marie Johansdatter(1824)-mar-Carl Brynildsen /Jens Olsen ( only Johanne -I think?) Anne Stina Johnsdatter(1829)-married Andreas Jacobsen( 11 children)Jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn-Erik Skjøren

In no 14 I read Iver Olsen, see the difference in writing with no 15 that is clearly Jens. The mother of no 14 is pige Inger (??) Marie IVERSDATTER.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Webb

Yes I think No14= Iver Olsen tooBut Johanne's Petronelle both her baptism record & birth record looks like 'Jens' Olsen and her last name is JensdatterI am not sure if it helps or not but she named her 4 children1. Peter Bernhard Petterson 2. Martha 3. Olaf Klaudius 4. RagnaMaybe she named some of her children after Jens parents??Jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.