Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39451] Finding a Relationship between Johan Larsen and Martinius Johansen

Gjest Pearl Danroth
 Del

Gjest Pearl Danroth

I need help finding the relationship between Johan Larsen and Martinius Johansen.My grandfather, Glasmester Martinius Johansen was somehow related to Johan Larsen. Martinius was born in Aker in 1848 to Johan Peter Rasmussen and Marthe Christiansdatter. I have dates and names for ancestors going back to the early 1500s that I will gladly post later if need be.My reasons to believe Johan Larsen was related to Martinius Johansen -1. Both were born in Aker.2. In the 1875 Census - Martinius and his brother Christian were lodgers in the home of Johan Larsen (born Aker 1839) and his wife Karen Larsen (Hedemarken 1841). They lived at Platuo (spelling from census records) 16 in Kristiania. Johan and Karen had 5 children - Gustav Adolph (1866), Karl Johan (1867), Hans Jacob (1870), Rangnil Karoline (1872) and Ogodt (1874).3. Johan Larsen was bestman at Martinius’s wedding in 1882, and godfather for 3 of Martinius’s children. Glasmester Adolph Larsen, Aagot Larsen and Aasta Larsen were godparents for several of Martinius’s children as well.4. In the 1900 Census - Johan and Karen are living at Akersveien 15, Kristiania with their children Rangnil Caroline (1872), Aasta (1877), Torbjørg (1882) and Torbjørn (1885). My dad visited his cousin Thorbjörn Larsen in Oslo in 1962. I don’t know if they were 2nd or 3rd cousins. Recently I found a business card with this written on it - Thorbjörn Larsen - Statsaut revisor - Ullernchausseen 5, Smestad. This probably dates back to the 1960s.If someone could find Johan Larsen’s parents then maybe a connection to Martinius could be made. Many thanks to anyone who can help, Pearl

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.