Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39519] Tonstad farms in 1900

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I read that the 1900 Census for Tonstad (Vest-Agder) was lost. Does it exist anywhere in any form? Are there other Kommunes missing in this census?Hilsen Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

From the info on 'Lacunas in the 1900 Census':'Lacunas in the 1900 Census (pr 15. March 2005) The original 1900 census is unfortunately not complete. The person's lists from one entire municipality, and from parts of others must have gone missing at the Statistics Norway before the material was delivered to the National Archives. At this date we know of these lacunas:Bærum district in Akershus (Vestre Bærum parish, 3219 persons) Risør market town in Aust-Agder (2 of 3 census precincts, 2249 persons with fixed residence) Siredalen district in Vest-Agder (entire, 1644 persons with fixed residence) Skien market town in Telemark (93 Speciallister from precinct 1-29 + complete precincts 30-35, ca 3000 persons with fixed residence) Tysnes herred in Hordaland (Census circuit 3, 589 persons) In addition, a large number of houselists from the cities and person lists from the cantons/districts are missing from various places all over the country. A thorough examination will be organised and the result will be published as soon as they are ready.'

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you, YngveI looked for this explanation but I guess I didn't look in the right place.Thank you again, Patricia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.