Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39550] Callensky - Akershus & Hedmark (Grue)

Gjest Karen Ellison
 Del

Gjest Karen Ellison

Looking for any information on the following family (also spelled Calensky, Kalensky, Kalensche). Especially the following information: 1-Where was Johan Callensky born? 2-When/why did he come to Norway? 3-Are there any military records for Peter Henrik?**Johan Callensky: -born about 1670, possibly in Akershus -death: after 1713 -two sons Johan Jochum & Peter-Henrik**Johan Jochum Johansen Callensky -born about 1705 Akershus -died sometime after 1740 -married to Lisbet Olsdatter Opset about 1730 or maybe 1739 Akershus who was possibly born 20 Dec 1715 ----daughter of Ole Olsen & Kari Knudsen ----or might have been the daughter of Ole Arnesen Opset (Grinder) & Johanne Rolstad Hermansdatter (married 1691 Grinder, Grue, Hedmark)**Peter-Henrik Johansen Callensky (also spelled Heinrich) -born about 1713 Akershus -died sometime after 1754 -married Mari Nilsdatter Barderud 20 Nov 1732, Brandvold, Hedmark ----she was the stepdaughter of Torger Olsen of Barderud ----she died at age 24 (about 1736) ----they lived in Barderud 1732-34 then moved to Inglesrud, Grue, Hedmark in 1734 ----their son: Johan Petersen Callensky, born 1733 Barderud ----their daughter: Olea born 1734 Ingelsrud; married Marte Guttormsdatter Austre Einarsrud 31 Aug 1737 Grue, Hedmark

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Odd Ottesen

My only knowledge about the family comes from the fact that Johan Jochum Kalensky lived in Høland in Akershus from at least 1752 and probably at least until 1773. But I have taken a closer look into Olai Ovenstad: “Militærbiografier” (2 vols., 1948-1949), and here there are three entries of officers named Kalensky, i.e. Ditlef Ernst Kalensky (mentioned 1702-1711, the last year he was premier lieutenant in the Smålenske company, in Østfold), and Johan Friderich and Johan Ludolf Kalensky.Johan Friderich Kalensky was a lieutenant when he came to Norway – from Denmark - in 1682. He served as a premier lieutenant in the Østre Romerikske company (in Akershus) in 1685. From 1689 he was captain (rittmester) in the Vestre Romerikske company. He died 8 March 1693. Ovenstad says he was father of Johan Ludolf (perhaps he also was father of the mentioned Ditlef Ernst?).Johan Ludolf Kalensky, son of Johan Friderich Kalensky, was a “konduktør” – which should be a surveyor – in Kristiansand in 1687, in Kongsvinger in 1694 and in Fredriksten from 1695. From 1703 he also was a second lieutenant with the Akershusiske national infantry regiment’s Ullensakerske company (in Akershus), later called Øvre Romerikske company. He left his service both as a surveyor and premier lieutenant in 1709 and served until 1712 as a “stallmester” (“master of the stables”?). He died in April 1715 on Akershus (the castle). When some arrears on his payment finally were paid in 1723 six children were alive – 4 sons and 2 daughters – in the age from 24 to 12 years of age. His wife died before him (in childbirth?) and may have been a N.N. Groll. (Please excuse my somewhat uncertain attempts at translation of military terms I don’t even know very well in Norwegian.)I have some more information about Johan Jochum Kalensky, the son of Johan Ludolf Kalensky. You have found him married in Grue in Hedmark 1739 to Lisbet Olsdatter. I’m quite certain he is the same man who turns up in Høland from 1752. Johan “Kalentsky” was then a godfather to a child baptized in Høland, and so also was teacher (“skolemester”) Johan “Calensky” in 1755; he seems to have lived in the area around Fosser in Høland.On 20 April 1759 in Høland widower Johan Jochum “Calensky” married Martha Jensdatter Lembach (a woman who had had at least one child out of wedlock). In 1762 the couple lived on Søndre Hemnes in Høland, as tenants (“innerster”), and though I don’t know exactly where they lived in the 1760’s, I suppose they have lived in this area, where Johan Kalensky still is named as a godfather in February 1769. The family must have left Høland some time after that, perhaps first after the death of their daughter Anne in July 1773.Johan Jochum Kalensky and Martha Jensdatter Lembach had three children baptized in Høland: a) Johan Christian, 1761, b) Lisbet (Elisabeth) Maria, 1763, and c) Anne, 1766 (she, Anne Kalensky, died in Høland in July 1773).Lisbet Maria Kalensky, born 1763, died on Skjønneberg under Holm in Høland 1824. Her parents left Høland, but she may have stayed, or she came back. She married in Høland 1789 Ole Gulbrandsen (born 1764) and they had several children. When she married she is named Lisbet Maria Johansdatter, but on one occasion (the baptizing of her son Gulbrand in 1792) she is named Lisbet Kalensky

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 6 måneder senere...
Gjest Inger Lyngstad

Tusen takk til Odd Ottesen for et langt innlegg om Callensky og opplysninger om Olai Ovenstad: “Militærbiografier” (2 vols., 1948-1949. Jeg leser i disse dager Grueboka 2:2 av Harald Hverberg fra 1949 og Peter-Henrik Callensky er nevnt der på side 616. Jeg fikk ham tilføyd blant våre aner ( Sund fra Grue) så sent som i går og søkte etter Callensky her. Utrolig morsomt å finne opplysniger. Tusen takk. Jeg ser også at Eidskog slektslag har noen data. Noen andre som har flere opplysninger ? Mvh Inger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir Kamsvaag Berntsen

Johan Kallenchy (som han skrives her) fikk sønnen Ole Ludolf i Christiania i 1739, døpt i Vor Frelsers Kirke 5. desember.Barnets mor var Elisabeth Olsdatter Grinder noe som skulle avklare usikkerheten i innlegg 1.Ifølge Arno Berg forpaktet han en liten løkke nede ved grensen til Store Frøen. Yrke kjøpmann. Jeg vet jeg har noe mer om ham, men det får jeg eventuelt komme tilbake til.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Finn Sollien

Calensky i Grue: Grueboka Svinøre-Fuglerud (av Hans Marius Trøseid) side 225. Johan Jochum Calensky gift 1739 med Lisbet Olsdatter. Vielsen var i Grue kirke 21/2 1739. Lisbet var datter av Ole Arnesen (1644-1733) g. 1690 m. Johanne Hermansd. fra Rolstad i Brandval. Side 173: Johan Petersen Moen (Calensky) ved Namnå g. 1758 m. Olea Olsdatter Kongsgården 1720-1763) Se også side 25. Mvh. Finn Sollien.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.