Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39922] Totens Bygdebok

Gjest Robert L. Evensen
 Del

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Can anyone tell me whether the Toten Bygdebok will eventually list the farms of Balke and Askim in Østre Toten?Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir Thorud

The two volumes with farm histories published so far covers the areas Totenvika and Eina. As far as I can see Balke and Askim are not in these areas.There is no work in progress on other volumes.You may check out http://www.slektshistorielaget.no where you will find a many transcribed parish records, censuses and other material for Toten. We hope to publish all parish records for Østre Toten before approx. 1850 before the end of this year.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evenen

Tusen takk for hjelpen Geir! Thank you for giving me this information. I am pleased to known that the earlier records will be available online. The volumes of Totenvika and Eina are truly wonderful works. I was hoping that Balke and Askim would also be covered. Alas, not to happen.Thank you again for you help.Hilsen, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

It is still good to know that they will come one day. Many thanks for yor assistance.Mvh, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 6 måneder senere...
Gjest Tor Rustad

Robert;If there are some persons you are looking for maybe some of us can help you.At 'Dokumentasjonssenteret' at Kapp they also have a lot of info on most of all the farms in our area. Maybe I or others can do some lookups for you.regards;torYou can mail me at to-ru 'computer a' online.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.