Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39935] Foreldre til Lauris Amundsen b 18 Oct 1843 Eidsvold

Gjest Arthur Peterson
 Del

Gjest Arthur Peterson

Looking for any additional information. Parents are said to be Amund Larsen (no dates) and Berte Marie Larsdatter b 1804. Family consisted of:1. Gulbrand Amundsen b 15 Jul 1834.2. Anders (Amundsen) Vang b 7 Mar 1837.3. Laura Martine Amundsdatter b 21 Jul 1840.4. Lars Amundsen b 18 Oct 1843 c 27 Aug 1843. (One of these dates must be wrong.)5. Olena Amundsdatter b 20 May 1848.Anders emigrated in 1865. Laura emigrated in 1871. Lars and Gulbrand emigrated in 1869. Anders is considered the founder of my hometown in Wisconsin. Lars is my great grandfather.Tusen Takk Art

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arthur Peterson

Thank you so much Gunn. I now have a marriage date and the fathers of each which I didn't have before. I also have the farm name of Runden.I am not clear about the difference between Nes, Eidsvold and Romerike. Eidvold might be the residence at time of emigration.Everyone emigrates except for Amund so a death date for Amund and place of death would be greatly appreciated if someone can find it.Art

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I se if I can find more information for you.I 1865 I found a Laura Amundsen with her mother and another sister i NÆS ( Nes) the same area.LenkeMother named Maria is a widow and one of her daugthers too.Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here is emigrant list from Oslo with Lars Amundsen:LenkeThe firstname Laurits and Lars are often used on the same person.I am not sure that the children you have birthdate earlier than 1840 are members of the same familiy?If the parents married in 1841, I do not think they had children earlier? (The age of the husband and wife are mentioned in the Churchbook-copy.)Best regards from Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here is emigrant list from Oslo with Lars Amundsen:LenkeThe firstname Laurits and Lars are often used on the same person.I am not sure that the children you have birthdate earlier than 1840 are members of the same familiy?If the parents married in 1841, I do not think they had children earlier? (The age of the husband and wife are mentioned in the Churchbook-copy.)Best regards from Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arthur Peterson

Thanks for all your information. I did not have an exact date of emigration for Lars.It was news to me that children were born before the marriage. These are all listed as brothers and sisters according to tradition.There is one controversy in the family which maybe can be settled.The history book for my hometown has Gulbrand Amundsen leaving Norway before Lars but arriving in America before Lars 'as he came by steamship'.The controversy is whether Gulbrand's wife(name unknown)came with him and died at sea or whether she died before Gulbrand left Norway.If anyone has information, it would be greatly appreciated.Art

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

This Gulbrand Amundsen with wife and one daughter I found here i 1865:LenkeCould be the same daugter age 3 on he emigrationlist ( 13)?Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arthur Peterson

That is the correct Gulbrand as Laura Andrine is his daughter born 3 Apr 1865. That would seem to confirm that his first wife died before emigrating or she was left behind and the story created that she died at sea.Art

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I do hope someone can help you with searching churchbooks and the death of Gulbrands wife. The copies in Digtalarkivet stops at 1865. I am sorry that I am not able to help with that.Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Trond Lunde

Lars Amundsen in the 1865-census: [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=f60237&gardpostnr=678&merk=678#ovre>LenkeHe was born at Løkenvangen in Eidsvoll 18 oct. 1843: military record Akershusiske infanteribrigade. Ruller Eidsvold pr. gjeld og sogn, rode nr. 26, page 222. Father innerst Amund LarsenAmund died 9 sep. 1854: LenkeOline confirmation 18 oct. 1863: LenkeGulbrand Amundsen Løkevangen confirmation 6 oct. 1850Andreas Amundsen Løkenvangen confirmartion 5. oct. 1851Laura Martine Amundsdatter Haga confirmation 15. april 1855Lars married 31 march 1869: LenkeEmigration 8 june 1869:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Trond Lunde

Berte Marie Andersdatter, Lars Amundsens mother, was born about 1807, confirmation 1. dec. 1822 Here parents where farmers at Dalum (gardsnr. 19 bruks nr. 14), Tønsaker in Eidsvoll: Anders Gudbrandsson, b.ab. 1778, d. 15 april 1842: [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&filnamn=eidsvoll&gardpostnr=4452&merk=4452#ovre>LenkeMari Jørnsdotter: Lenke1801: Lenkeand: LenkeSkifte after Anders started 4 may ended 30 sep. 1842. Øvre romerike skifteprotokoll 24, 1836-60 page 225: 'Registrering paa Dahlum Aar 1842 den 4d Mai blev….. en registrerings- og vurderingsforretning foretaget paa pladsen Dahlum under gaarden Tønsager i Eidsvold Thinglaug i boet efter sammesteds afdøde huusmand Anders Gulbrandsen. Administrator fremlagde den til denne forretings bekjendtgjørelse under 18d. f. m. udfærdgede placat … Arvingerne blef derefter opgivne at være følgende i ægteskab med nu afdøde Anders Gulbrandsen og forhen afdøde hustru Mari Jørgensdatter:1. sønnen Jørgen Andersen, 16 aar gl. hjemme paa arvetomten2. datteren Berthe Marie Andersdatter, gift med Amund Larsen Wangen3. ” Marthe Christine Andersdatter ugift og hjemme paa arvetomten4. datteren Maria Andersdatter ugift og i tjeneste paa Røgholt5. ” Anne Gurine Andersdt. Ugift og i tjeneste paa Grue'Amund Larsen, Grueeie, confirmation 1. dec. 1822 Parents probably Lars Toresson og Marte Amundsdotter, Grue nordre: LenkeMarte died 21 feb. 1834:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arthur Peterson

Thank you Trond. Pardon me if it takes a while for me to absorb ALL that you have found. Art

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Arthur Peterson

I found both the marriage record for Amund and Berte and the birth record for Laurits mentioned earlier in this listing. Marriage is on page 64 and birth record is on page 198 of Nes digitized parrish records for Akershus.Could someone explain what is in the columns to the right and, if possible, tell me what is written out.Thanks, Art

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.