Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39954] Rasmussen, Hans Sigvardt

Gjest Mike Wilson
 Del

Gjest Mike Wilson

Hei allUnable to find out anything further on Hans Rasmussen's family in 1875 or 1901 Census, here they are in 1865-LenkeWould appreciate help.TakkMike Wilson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I will try to help if I can. The familiy you linked to i 1865 are Cort H. Valeur and his wife and children. ( Wrong family?) I think I will find your Hans Rasmussen for you in the same area.Valeurfamiliy in 1875 you can find here. The wife Alvilde Valeur , widoow in Oslo. LenkeBut I will try to find Hans Sigvard Rasmussen for you if he lives in an area that is available in 1875 in the 'Digital arkivet'.Best regarda from Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you have Hans Sigvard Rasmussen and his fam. in Keisermark in Horten. He lived in the same area in Keisermark as my grate-grate grandfather :LenkeI will se if I can find more information for you.If you are interested in scanned copies of old postcards from the area I can send you privte if you like. My e-mail : ghug@frisurf.noBest regards from Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you have Daniel Hansen Chr. in Horten:LenkeI will have a search in scanned churchbooks from Horten, to see if I can find more information.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think I found somthing very interesting here. I tried a parents-search Fam. s. and Hans Sigvard Rasmussen and Ida Chr. had children born in Horten and in Porsgrunn, Telemark .I will list them here for you: Daniel August Hansen chr. 31 Jul 1856, Horten Daniel August Hansen , chr. 29 Des 1857, Horten Daniel August Hansen, Chr. 26 Nov 1865, Horten Harald Hansen chr. 3 nov 1867, Horten Hans Hansen chr. 12 may 1872 , Porsgrunn, Telemark Ida Hansen birth 1874, Porsgrunn.I put a link to Ida Hansen here: LenkeThe familiy moved to Porsgrunn ( 1870-1872)I do not think I will find 1875-in Digitalarkivet, Think we will have to find information i Porsgrunn area?Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think I forgot one child born in Porsgrunn, Hans Sigvard Hansen, birth 27 Aug 1869 Porsgrunn.The family probably left Horten after 1867 when son Harald was born, and came to Porsgrunn before Hans Sigvard was born in 1869.Do hope you can get some help with searching in Porsgrunn area.Best regards form Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mike Wilson

GunnThanks for all of that, did not think to look on the IGI for more children born elsewhere.Hopefully some one in Porsgrunn might be able to help.MvhMike

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

There are scanned churchbooks from Borre, and I fuond Almer Reinhard born 31 Des 1852, Chr. 10 Apr. here:LenkeI am not sure the link is here. You can find him under Borre 1853, nr. 70.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 6 måneder senere...
 Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.